http://bg-archive.minmaxforum.com
February 18, 2018, 10:08:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: These boards are now READ ONLY. We've started over! So don't try posting here. Go here http://minmaxforum.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Games  (Read 25993 times)
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »

Because I couldn't think of a better name before we did city building: Dresden Files: Kaffee und Kuchen
GM: Bozwevial
Players:
  • Agita
  • The_Mad_Linguist
  • VennDygrem
  • veekie
Es ist geschehen.

My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
dna1
Hong Kong

Im not albino Im just from Alaska

« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2011, 12:49:25 AM »

name: Ravenloft 3.5: Bloodmoon legacy
GM: dna1
Players:
  • Merlin
  • Archerd
  • Pyl
  • Open

I am waiting on a reply from the 4th player but I do have 3 def people playing

Slappin ho's like E-Honda
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2011, 07:52:59 PM »

Your haunt is ready.

My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
vilenatas
Curious George

« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2011, 05:47:19 AM »

name: Midkemia 3.5-The Temple of Elemental Evil
GM: vilenatas
Players:
LordofBlades
DrHorrible
Mixster
PhaedrusXY
mthor
Flay
Hallack
Shadowviper
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2011, 01:02:03 PM »

It exists now.

My work
Calchexxis
Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar

« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2011, 06:34:29 AM »

name: Warhammer 40k Rogue Trader: Scion's of the Reach
GM: Calchexxis
Players:

dna1
littha
einherjar
nanshork
konner

All slots are filled and we're ready to go ^_^

"Oh God, I could be bounded in a nutshell
and count myself king of infinite space
were it not that I have bad dreams..."

Hamlet, Act II
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »

In the subforum subforumness of the subforum subforum, there is only subforum.

My work
Mertiya
Ring-Tailed Lemur

Have faith in the gods and in your friends.

« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2011, 04:28:08 PM »

Name of Game:  Knight School
GM:  Mertiya
Players: LordMG, Falconsgyre, bauglir, Yin Huang, DonQuixote, jimmosk, jupi, Grahm Zero

"You think you're the puppet-master, but I can see the strings."
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2011, 05:06:19 PM »

Thine dwelling is constructed... eth.

My work
Melblen_Cairn
Bi-Curious George

« Reply #149 on: September 24, 2011, 07:12:51 PM »

Name [D&D 4E FR] Scales of War
DM Melblen_Cairn
Players 4 players from my table-top group, signing up currently here. Likely opening it up to 1 or 2 more BG players soon.

Wisdom has two parts; Having a lot to say and not saying it.

GM for Dawn of Defiance
Eliana Toiba Abijah in Isle Noir: Bad Karma.
Rose Marie Wentworth in The Artifact: Prologue
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2011, 11:36:54 PM »

What is the measure of a man? Well what about a war? I hope you find out.

My work
sirpercival
Donkey Kong

« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »

Name: [D&D 3.5] Augury
DM: sirpercival
Players: dna1, DrHorrible, Shiki, CrazyBS, zook1shoe, ImperatorK, PhaedrusXY

Burn all the microfiche!  Firebomb all the 8-tracks!

I'm not just a druid -- I'm a singing, dancing, Broadway druid.

Quote from: PhaedrusXY
"You... saved me? So I was dismantled? I... thank you, then. I will not incinerate you."

There's only one character concept worth having, and that's the one you've thrown darts at.
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2011, 07:04:07 PM »

I see great things in your future.

My work
dna1
Hong Kong

Im not albino Im just from Alaska

« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2011, 05:51:54 AM »

name: [3.5] High Arcana - Imperium
GM: dna1
Players:
  • SirPercival
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

Havent decided on players yet but there is a ton of interest. Wont have any trouble filling up.

Slappin ho's like E-Honda
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #154 on: October 05, 2011, 12:26:07 PM »

Your summoning circle has been prepared. I hope this silver was genuine.

My work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: