Author Topic: When for a 4e D&D review  (Read 3226 times)

Derro

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
When for a 4e D&D review
« on: July 08, 2008, 10:05:39 PM »
I know it's only been out for about a month but I'm curious to here your guys' take.

Josh

• Brilliant Gameologist
  • Grape ape
    • Email
Re: When for a 4e D&D review
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 01:13:57 AM »
I know it's only been out for about a month but I'm curious to here your guys' take.

We are planning one, I can't say when it will be out.  But, since there is demand we will probably push it up.
Ennies Nominees - Best Podcast 2009

Dan2

• Honorary Moderator
  • Hong Kong
  • Wizicist
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 12:43:37 PM »
+1 for Demand if it matters

Shoggoth

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 01:00:46 PM »
I think at this point ANOTHER review of D&D4E is pretty much unnecessary, but I am curious how you guys feel about all the changes.

The question is, are you actually playing 4E?  Really, reviewing that game in particular without any time at the table is pretty much a waste of time (IMHO).
Still came that eldritch, mocking cry - "Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!" and at last we remembered that the demoniac Shoggoths...had no voice save the imitated accents of their bygone masters.

Cam_Banks

• Curious George
    • Margaret Weis Productions
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 04:52:46 PM »
Will you review it with the errata in consideration? Because, wow. I love this game, but the errata is ridiculous.

Cheers,
Cam
Managing Editor & Community Manager | Margaret Weis Productions

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 07:26:40 PM »
I think at this point ANOTHER review of D&D4E is pretty much unnecessary, but I am curious how you guys feel about all the changes.

The question is, are you actually playing 4E?  Really, reviewing that game in particular without any time at the table is pretty much a waste of time (IMHO).

Yes, we are playing 4E.  We're on our 3rd campaign actually, but just because the first one ended in a TPK and the second just fizzled.  But we're back to it and enjoying it for the most part. 

We also actually recorded a review a couple of months ago and didn't get around to releasing it.  Or editing it.  So I have to see if it's still viable.  My guess is that we'll need to redo it.
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

Talen Lee

• Bi-Curious George
  • Forum Ninja
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 12:35:04 AM »
-1 Demand.