Author Topic: I just had an evilgasm.  (Read 5838 times)

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
Re: I just had an evilgasm.
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008, 09:24:27 AM »
Find a way to turn into a mercury wyrmling (Dragons of Faerun). They have base 200' flight (perfect). Add on dark template for 300', then whatever spells/items/feats after that.

Dark template is +10 all forms. I'm assuming you mean shadow since that's +50%. Only issue is no getting that with a cheap item that I know of.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

Surreal

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2008, 04:18:12 AM »
Er, yeah... whichever is the right template. I get them all confused after a while, and I think there were two shadow templates printed at one point (or was it two dark templates? bah...). Wasn't there a spell that temporarily conferred the benefits of the template as well?
---
"The late, sedate, and no to great." ~Surreal

Some Handy Links for CO Work (WotC 339 version) - a compilation of links for base/prestige class handbooks, tactics, spellcasting, character builds, D&D databases, etc.
Archived version of the above with working links

The Mango Index - a giant index for all things D&D and where to find them
The Mango List Reborn! - rehosted by KellKheraptis

Lists of Stuff - listing of class features etc and how to get them, etc. sort of like above but a little more specific and sorted by category
Polymorph, Wildshape and Shapechange, oh my! (comparison charts) - side-by-side comparison of all the various form altering abilities
Alternative Class Features
alternative ways to get class skills

JaronK

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2008, 05:09:30 AM »
Which I mentioned a few posts up.

Yeah, I got ninjaed.  Stupid slow internet connection.  I can't read what gets posted in between or I'll never actually get a post out.  And here I thought I was being so original.

JaronK

Ubernoob

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Happy Panda
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2008, 05:29:55 AM »
Which I mentioned a few posts up.

Yeah, I got ninjaed.  Stupid slow internet connection.  I can't read what gets posted in between or I'll never actually get a post out.  And here I thought I was being so original.

JaronK
Ninja'd by over 7 hours?  Damn.  That must be some shitty internet.
Ubernoob is a happy panda.

JaronK

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2008, 06:10:52 AM »
I went to work, as I recall, and came back and hit post (twice, didn't want to deal with it).

It was a while back though.

JaronK

Surreal

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 05:57:19 AM »
JaronK
The best ninjas leaves no trace of their ninja'ing. It's like, BAM! and seven hours later you wake up feeling sore and have a nickel in your hand.
---
"The late, sedate, and no to great." ~Surreal

Some Handy Links for CO Work (WotC 339 version) - a compilation of links for base/prestige class handbooks, tactics, spellcasting, character builds, D&D databases, etc.
Archived version of the above with working links

The Mango Index - a giant index for all things D&D and where to find them
The Mango List Reborn! - rehosted by KellKheraptis

Lists of Stuff - listing of class features etc and how to get them, etc. sort of like above but a little more specific and sorted by category
Polymorph, Wildshape and Shapechange, oh my! (comparison charts) - side-by-side comparison of all the various form altering abilities
Alternative Class Features
alternative ways to get class skills

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 09:58:01 AM »
JaronK
The best ninjas leaves no trace of their ninja'ing. It's like, BAM! and seven hours later you wake up feeling sore and have a nickel in your hand.
Hahahaha!

Handy Links

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 10:14:20 AM »
I loled.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2008, 11:29:43 AM »
CO potential, heck yeah.  I would love to see a flying sorcerer cover the entire battlemat in one swoop.  Sorcerers would be like the helicopters of DnD.  ;)

Totemist 20: MIG 19 with Dakka. Lots of Dakka. Not 9th level spell Dakka, but Dakka none the less.

[spoiler][/spoiler]