Author Topic: [Cool] Meg's Guest Spot on the Podgecast  (Read 1296 times)

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
[Cool] Meg's Guest Spot on the Podgecast
« on: October 15, 2008, 03:08:48 PM »
http://podgecast.com/archives/105

This was a lot of fun to do with the guys-- first time really recording over skype so I was a little off, but still fun.  It helped at least being with 1 person and definitely helped that I've met each of the other guys so I could picture their facial expressions.

Welcome!  Glad my appearance on the Podgecast had some benefit  :D

Now, when are you going to reciprocate and have some podgecast guys on the show? Come on, get Luke Myer on your show - you know it will be a good one!

This thread can also serve for general talk about the Podge guys (though I'm sure there are plenty of discussion lines that would justify other threads). 

I'd be up for inviting any of them to record with us- the only real roadblock is that we don't use skype and that would change our dynamic.  But it's not impossible, just not something that is really easy to do.  There are other little things that would screw us up a little- for example, I have to periodically stop and save because my computer crashes pretty much every time we record.  That would get the timing off for having a skype guest, though a segment with a guest would also be doable. 

BUT- I totally agree that Luke would mesh well with us.  A big reason we asked if he wanted to sit in on the panels we were doing at GenCon.  And it worked- didn't agree on everything which is what you want, but good additions to the conversations. 

I'm hoping to get shot #2 on their show sometime soon. 
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

MilwaukeeJoe

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Rappan Athuk Play-By-Email
Re: [Cool] Meg's Guest Spot on the Podgecast
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 03:53:09 PM »
All the tech-side of podcasting goes right over my head. I prefer to stay naive and pretend you're all in the same room! :)

One thing I really love about rpg podcasting is the way you guys network and stay connected. Podgecast will have you on their show, or talk about what Return to Northmoor is doing. I like the whole "spookyouthouse" site, connecting it all together into big family.

Next Gencon I should really get to one of these podcast panels of yours.

MilwaukeeJoe