Author Topic: In The Movies [d20 Modern]  (Read 8670 times)

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Re: In The Movies [d20 Modern]
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2008, 05:02:16 PM »
Okay, I guess I'll try it out. I'm looking at a Winchester .994 rifle.

EDIT: Link to the character is HERE

Starting person: Bill Peterson, middle class middle manager in the middle of a high class world. He feels that he is stuck at his job working for megacorporation Intech, a technology firm that dominates the world(not quite literally). He feels constant pressure to do better or be fired, and as a result he has become shy and introverted, to the point where he has to flat out ignore corruption appearing right in front of his eyes. He longs for the day when he can leave his crappy job and male-pattern baldness behind and become
The Eternal Judge, a slim, gritty toughguy type who don't take nothing from nobody, and who upholds the law with all his might (well, the greater law anyway). With his amazing cool he will destroy the corruption and take back the world for the honest working stiff!

Movies character was inspired by: V for Vendetta, Die Hard, Indiana Jones, Batman.

EDIT2: I'm confused, how many feats do I get at first level? Does being human get you a bonus feat? I know I get 2 for starting and 1 for profession and a bonus feat from my class, but is there anything else?

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2008, 06:37:47 PM »
make it public. And you only get 3 feats at level 1, the bonus feat is at level 2 and every even numbered level
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat
Warning: You may have already been set on fire

Bread does not need a reason

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2008, 01:45:06 AM »
Your subforum's up. I'll close this later tonight.
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie