Author Topic: Arena Tournament Recruiting Thread: Pure Hack-n'-Slash PvP! •Always Recruiting•  (Read 49221 times)

dman11235

• Grape ape
    • Email
I've got Strat...but he's the same as us (all homebrews and no sheets).  I vote for shaking AC violently.  Or...who're our initiates?  SixthDeclension and ....someone else.....We can have our minions do the sheet checking (gotta use them for something), or I can make AC the head sheet checker....who can delegate it to lower refs, but still.
My sig's Handy Haversack: Need help?  Want to see what I've done?  Want to see what others have done well?  Check it out.

SixthDeclension

• King Kong
  • "Wit is educated insolence."
    • Email
I wouldn't feel comfortable checking the higher level sheets, cuz I might let something bad by....  :smirk

Actually..... I'll do it!
My choice place for buying Magic: the Gathering Singles: adventuresOn.com

Currently DMing a Solo PbP, Check it out here

Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green,
That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown,
That host on the morrow lay withered and strown.

dman11235

• Grape ape
    • Email
*rubs hands* exxxxcellennnnnt.
My sig's Handy Haversack: Need help?  Want to see what I've done?  Want to see what others have done well?  Check it out.

InnaBinder

• Grape ape
  • OnnaTable
    • Okay - - Your Turn: Monte Cook's Message Board
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics.  You won, but you're still retarded.

I made a Handbook!?

SixthDeclension

• King Kong
    • Email
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=106374 I think this is legal....
Checks out, unless I'm missing something. 32 point buy, right? And what do I do when I'm done checking a sheet?

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=106374 I think this is legal....
Checks out, unless I'm missing something. 32 point buy, right? And what do I do when I'm done checking a sheet?
I'm the recruiter - that's my job (I wouldn't trust some of you with my pretty tables anyway :p).
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

SixthDeclension

• King Kong
    • Email
So I just post that its okay? Or necessary changes in red?

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
I thought you said you didn't find any problems?

If dman has no objections, I'll promote you to High Referee and grant you access to the ArenaManager account. You can add it to the "Characters in need of repair" list in this thread then. (Leave moving things to the approved list to me.)

Remember, with great power comes great etc. etc. (We need individual mod-powers for the refs)
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

SixthDeclension

• King Kong
    • Email
I thought you said you didn't find any problems?

If dman has no objections, I'll promote you to High Referee and grant you access to the ArenaManager account. You can add it to the "Characters in need of repair" list in this thread then. (Leave moving things to the approved list to me.)

Remember, with great power comes great etc. etc. (We need individual mod-powers for the refs)
Necessary changes in red if I'm checking another sheet, my bad.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Well, I already put it in the "unchecked" list - I could move it to accepted if you like...

And then we can have our first match! :D *Readies fireworks*
My work

dman11235

• Grape ape
    • Email
Wait, we have 8 characters of a single level?  Wow!  Fireworks indeed!

But yeah.  I'm okay with promoting you to high ref.  If nothing else, this means we have 6 high refs.  If AC and Tshern aren't going to do anything with this, then we have 4, which is the minimum I was shooting for.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
But yeah.  I'm okay with promoting you to high ref.  If nothing else, this means we have 6 high refs.  If AC and Tshern aren't going to do anything with this, then we have 4, which is the minimum I was shooting for.
They're Master Refs ("usually referred to as high refs" - maybe we should stop doing that). High Refs are ranked below that, but have the same amount of power.

You are the one who posted this. :p Anyway, PMing password now.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 07:00:21 PM by Prime32 »
My work

SixthDeclension

• King Kong
    • Email
Heres another level 1 character. Chick Warblade

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Heres another level 1 character. Chick Warblade
Added to the Unchecked list - you can't approve it yourself but someone should get to it soon.

We could do with some characters which use the new classes - playtesting was one of the original goals.
My work

EjoThims

• Grape ape
  • The Ferret
    • Email
We could do with some characters which use the new classes - playtesting was one of the original goals.

I plan on making a few, as soon as I can get my stuff together - including a new computer or hooking my HD up to someone else's mac and burning all my books to data dvd or something.

AfterCrescent

• Organ Grinder
  • Here After
Well dman successfully shook me. I'm still here. ;) And I am taking on the "Head Sheet Checker" role.  I suppose any questions/concerns/etc about sheet checking/characters being in line with the rules should be sent my way :D
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

AlterFrom

• Donkey Kong
  • Super Special Awesome
I'm putting together a Chozo Warrior, but I have some questions I need cleared up before I submit it for final checking.

1: Does the CW's power suit count against encumbrance?
2: Does an animated shield count against encumbrance?
3: Does the AC bonus you gain for being smaller (or larger) via the Compression/Expansion ability progress by 1 per size category (which could be read from the way the power is written), or the scaling 1-2-4-8 pattern detailed in the size section of the SRD/PHB?
Siggy
[spoiler]TIRED OF TRYING TO MANAGE FILES ACROSS SEVERAL COMPUTERS? GET DROPBOX AND SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS!

xkcd. It Rocks.

Tick, tock, Tick, tock...

FYI: I lose a couple years off my life anytime I see I have a PM.

We're ALL rules lawyers here. The BEST at what we do, too. It's like a Tom Grisham novel in which everybody at the top law firm is a dirty crook, but they all know the rules so well that TECHNICALLY speaking, they aren't breaking them...:eh

[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
I'm putting together a Chozo Warrior, but I have some questions I need cleared up before I submit it for final checking.

1: Does the CW's power suit count against encumbrance?
No.

2: Does an animated shield count against encumbrance?
I don't believe so.

3: Does the AC bonus you gain for being smaller (or larger) via the Compression/Expansion ability progress by 1 per size category (which could be read from the way the power is written), or the scaling 1-2-4-8 pattern detailed in the size section of the SRD/PHB?
Follow the example of the first augment option - it progresses linearly.
My work

AlterFrom

• Donkey Kong
  • Super Special Awesome
Submitting...Samoose for L12 combat.
Siggy
[spoiler]TIRED OF TRYING TO MANAGE FILES ACROSS SEVERAL COMPUTERS? GET DROPBOX AND SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS!

xkcd. It Rocks.

Tick, tock, Tick, tock...

FYI: I lose a couple years off my life anytime I see I have a PM.

We're ALL rules lawyers here. The BEST at what we do, too. It's like a Tom Grisham novel in which everybody at the top law firm is a dirty crook, but they all know the rules so well that TECHNICALLY speaking, they aren't breaking them...:eh

[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Submitting...Samoose for L12 combat.
I was inspired to draw my impression of your altform :embarrassed

My work