Author Topic: Creating new materia PL+8  (Read 1301 times)

AnimeSniper

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Creating new materia PL+8
« on: September 25, 2008, 06:11:06 PM »
Okay... so I have found MSRD's via the http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/MSRD:Feats to figure out where some of the stuff that has been popping out of my Sci-fi addled brain for the past few months... I'v started vehicles/new feats/electronics/med tech, a Construction rules/guideline  w/tables and access to Nix4 docs http://sites.google.com/site/d20futurecampaign/new-d20-rules/mlitary-vehicle-construction as a ref source to consult... basically I have about 50-90pages of stuff throughout various docs and properly statted then it may be more! 

My question is how do I go about statting everything properly?  So any referrals as to where I can find info to stat from MSRD's or to consult how a massive planetary defense installation, several acres, should be sized then direct me to them? I need the help!

Here is what I have in my flashdrive;

Armor- a list of armor from various anime/real life Nanotech research/a few Sci-fi based composites (Statting WIP)
Armor- Personnel list *3
Companies/Corporations- WIP
D20 FEATS- 9 so far
Electronic- Computers/Others
Engines- Various types
Equipment-Starships (Spacesuits/etc)
Equipment-Med tech
Equipment- Kits (Med Kit)
Munitions- Rockets
Munitions- Weaponry (Personal/Power Armor)
Special Forces Training- (Gives Slight Bonus to Character)
Vehicles- 21 total Statting WIP
Weapon Platforms- Planetary defense/offense
Weaponry- Power Armor/Mecha

Military Vehicle Construction Rules/Guidelines- Ongoing
Military Power Armor Construction Rules/Guidelines- WIP

I'll post more to the first post later!

Did you know that people have already statted the tech base from HALO ???... guess I don't have to stat the essential Warthog of the game now... unless I do a variation on the weapons systems used?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:50:59 PM by AnimeSniper »