Author Topic: Comments & Concerns  (Read 9025 times)

Selah

Re: Comments & Concerns
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2008, 12:29:38 AM »
*looks around, and finds that nothing has changed*

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2008, 04:02:43 AM »
Man, I'm slow...
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Selah

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2008, 04:45:00 AM »
Can I get clarification on where you want us to post what?

For example, if I have a question about the battlefield, where does that go. Here? The Encounter 1 thread?

When I post my actions, do I post flavor and OOC stuff on the main thread, or the Encounter thread? Do you expect me to split flavor and OOC stuff up?

Ok, for everyone else:

E1 = goldweave cowled cloak. Not sure whether goldweave is simply descriptive, or special type of cloth armor (can't remember such, but you never know). Described as concealed. Could be a lurker/striker.

E2 = incanting eladrin wizard. All by himself. We may be able to work out what he is incanting - i.e. whether he is in the middle of a ritual or not. Artillery or controller. Probably controller.

E3 = full white robes. Leader.

E4 = heavy red plate armor. Soldier, or possibly brute.

The Ss are lower level or minions, most likely. IMO, we treat them like minions until we see a reason to do otherwise.

Bartleby, I'm inclined to suggest we approach from the southwest. Coming up the path is too exposed and too easily flanked. However, I'll think some more on this when I'm at home, and with answers from Jaerc on posting preferences.

Jaerc

• Monkey bussiness
    • Dotradical: A Utah Gaming Community
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2008, 05:06:35 AM »
Questions about the battlefield or specifically relevant to the encounter can go on the encounter 1 thread.

Post all relevant information on the main thread. Things that will require discussion go on the other thread.

Just for information's sake 'goldweave' is not an armor type.

Also, as you can see our first cameo has already happened. It's Wardragon who will be playing the cloaked figure.
Where Flavor Meets Mechanics
Dicefreaks
~
yes, I believe in love,
yes I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not alone,
there are more of us than you suspect,
and we've got bombs,
truth and beauty bombs

Selah

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2008, 05:52:08 AM »
So, anyone unhappy about the Cha 8 Githyanki getting to speak first?  :P

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2008, 07:09:08 AM »
Blame the high cha dude who moves too slow.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Bartleby

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2008, 10:07:09 PM »
Hey Sinister, how goes it?  Have you settled in yet?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 10:10:24 PM by Bartleby »

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2008, 02:07:52 AM »
Is it the NPCs action now or Nick's?
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Bartleby

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2008, 05:37:20 AM »
Well folks, I've got to go play army for the weekend.  If my turn comes up again please take it.  If possible, I'm trying to keep enemies within the boundaries of the web and push new enemies into it.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2008, 03:04:34 PM »
Well, they teleport, so it'd take a few tries.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Bartleby

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2008, 10:38:34 PM »
Well, they teleport, so it'd take a few tries.

Interesting.  What else do they do?

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2008, 04:44:16 AM »
I know nothing else, except all eladrins have /encounter teleportation. They'd still be immobilised till they save though, and the teleport isn't very far. Unless one of them is a warlock with lots and lots of teleports.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Bartleby

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2008, 01:11:44 PM »
*Smacks forhead*  I should have known that.  thanks.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »
Also someone buy Jaerc a Con booster IRL, the poor guy spends most of the time sick from one thing or another:P
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Selah

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2008, 10:46:11 PM »
Apologies to all - I'm pulling out of the game. RL is getting too busy.