Author Topic: The Land of Nod: A Sci-Fi Campaign Setting Using Modified Star Wars Saga rules  (Read 1211 times)

Cyber-Dave

• Monkey bussiness
Hello. Most of my work on this setting is stored on the Wizards boards. Its already gotten far to large for me to move it here in its entirety, but I wanted to add it to here in hopes of getting some more views, reads, and perhaps comments on my setting and house rules related to the setting. As such I decided to move an introduction to the Land of Nod, coupled with a link to the complete setting

The following is a sci-fi campaign setting designed to work using a modified version of the Star Wars Saga rules set. Please note, the following campaign setting DOES NOT take place in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars universe is great... but that is not what this campaign setting is all about. This campaign setting is built using the Star Wars Saga  Edition Core Rulebook, the Star Wars Saga Starships of the Galaxy, and d20 Cyberscape rules, and as such largely requires these three books for play. For those that do not possess Cyberscape, this campaign setting is still runnable, but you may be at a loss for usable cybernetics. I hope everyone enjoys, and please, feedback would be much appreciated!

INTRODUCTIONhttp://forums.gleemax.com/showpost.php?p=14878301&postcount=1
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 01:46:57 AM by Cyber-Dave »