Author Topic: Fun on the Interwebs! Videos/Picts/Misc. you've got to see  (Read 148904 times)

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
Re: Fun on the Interwebs! Videos/Picts/Misc. you've got to see
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2008, 01:24:21 PM »
I have no idea what to label it as... I wouldn't play it at work just 'cause. You'll find out why if you haven't already seen/played this.
GAME: Anways, first, you need to play this game with the sound on, and the game needs to be full screen. Clicky.

You can't actually win!  I didn't touch any of the sides, and I was about halfway through the really narrow section at the end of the 3rd level and it just ended!   :mad
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2008, 02:11:50 PM »
I think there's a timer on it once you hit the last level...

It shall be known henceforth as the failgame!

Speaking of games you cannot win....

Ninja Cursor theif
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:16:48 PM by BobismyRhino »

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

My body is a temple. That is why I make chocolate sacrifices in it every day.

InnaBinder

• Grape ape
  • OnnaTable
    • Okay - - Your Turn: Monte Cook's Message Board
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics.  You won, but you're still retarded.

I made a Handbook!?

CountArioch

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I <3 termites
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2008, 02:07:27 AM »
[lulz]http://www.darksites.com/evilplan.php

Congratulations on being the creator of a new
Evil Plan (tm)!

Your objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Hatred for all mankind

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first incinerate a superman. This will cause the world to leave, unsettled by your arrival. Who is this ripe bastard? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in classic black?

Stage Two

Next, you must obliterate the pacific ocean. This will all be done from a obsidian citadel, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will die in a way you just don't want to think about, as countless hordes of evil clowns hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must unleash your opening of the seven seals, bringing about something that's really metal. Your name shall become synonymous with dear god no, and no man will ever again dare steal your woman. Everyone will bow before your unmatched physical prowess, and the world will have no choice but to grant you three maidens of virtue true.
She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh
She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance

Sacrapos - At First Glance, Eluveitie

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2008, 07:56:05 AM »
Oh, I've seen that one before, heres my favorite random plan from way back then, recreated for your amusement.

Evil Plan (tm)!

Your objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first seduce a pope. This will cause the world to sense a grave disturbance in the force, paralyzed by your arrival. Who is this nightmare beyond comprehension? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in your wizard's robes?

Stage Two

Next, you must desecrate the internet. This will all be done from a space station, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will lose their minds, as countless hordes of ninjas hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must tauntingly wave your unholy weapon, bringing about nightmares for every man, woman and child. Your name shall become synonymous with fuzzy bunnies, and no man will ever again dare call you names. Everyone will bow before your mind-boggling insanity, and the world will have no choice but to make you their new god.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2008, 11:30:27 AM »
Seen it before

Evil Plan (tm)!

Your objective is simple: Soul Accumulation.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Love (Yes, it works)

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first traumatize a superman. This will cause the world to wipe the sleep from their eyes, amazed by your arrival. Who is this spammer? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as an intelligence transferred into a computer?

Stage Two

Next, you must poison the moon (ooh, tides!). This will all be done from a ancient gomb, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will spontaneously combust, as countless hordes of mean english teachers hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must tauntingly wave your corporate takeover, bringing about pain, suffering, the usual. Your name shall become synonymous with the spice girls, and no man will ever again dare make you clean your room. Everyone will bow before your dashing good looks, and the world will have no choice but to restore your credit rating.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2008, 12:47:30 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Graytigeress

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email

In me the tiger sniffs the rose and watches butterflies!

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

veekie

• Organ Grinder
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

CountArioch

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I <3 termites
She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh
She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance

Sacrapos - At First Glance, Eluveitie

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2009, 11:40:42 AM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2009, 03:54:50 PM »

Is... is that going all the way through?! :blink
My work

SixthDeclension

• King Kong
  • "Wit is educated insolence."
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2009, 05:37:30 PM »
My choice place for buying Magic: the Gathering Singles: adventuresOn.com

Currently DMing a Solo PbP, Check it out here

Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green,
That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown,
That host on the morrow lay withered and strown.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2009, 06:59:21 PM »
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #139 on: January 01, 2009, 09:32:08 PM »

Is... is that going all the way through?! :blink

that what i wanna know
Some Oriental dragons have water breath weapons right?
If you apply conservation of mass, theres obviously the need for an intake.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]