Author Topic: Fun on the Interwebs! Videos/Picts/Misc. you've got to see  (Read 149251 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
Re: Fun on the Interwebs! Videos/Picts/Misc. you've got to see
« Reply #583 on: September 30, 2010, 09:24:01 PM »
I remember that. It's funnier now that I understand more of the French.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #585 on: October 05, 2010, 03:00:49 AM »
http://www.stripes.com/blogs/stripes-central/stripes-central-1.8040/ufo-expert-aliens-cautioning-humans-on-nukes-1.119813
Wouldn't be surprising, considering how many of the damn things we've detonated.

I'm thinking it's less 'we come in peace' and more 'damn I hope these ignorant fucking rednecks don't try shooting us'.

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #587 on: October 09, 2010, 07:42:17 PM »
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #591 on: October 16, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #592 on: October 20, 2010, 03:29:07 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Anim-manga sux.

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #593 on: October 20, 2010, 11:34:20 AM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Anim-manga sux.

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #595 on: October 22, 2010, 09:42:14 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Nc8RCLy1s

I know that I'm a bit behind the power-curve on this one (being that it is 4-1/2 years old); but I just happen to run across this, and can't get it out of my head.

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

bhu

• Organ Grinder

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #598 on: October 27, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piuJzS7H-4  (the last 10 seconds makes the whole thing worth it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deCpZVU96dg  (not for the faint at heart .... you've been warned :devil)

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.