Author Topic: New Excerpts  (Read 1580 times)

PhoenixInferno

• Hong Kong
New Excerpts
« on: September 02, 2008, 09:24:52 PM »
Adventurer's Vault - um...Sun Disk of Pelor?  Doesn't Radiant Servant widen the critical range of all your attacks that do radiant damage?  Um...

Forgotten Realms Player's Guide - INT to basic melee attacks for Swordmages?  Yes please.

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
  • For some people, four walls are three too many.
    • Email
Re: New Excerpts
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 09:54:01 PM »
Wow, thanks PI. The Zap is now even more potent than he was before. Fire storm as a RADIANT power? Oh yeah, baby, yeah!

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 10:13:04 PM »
Bahamut

Need Proofreaders.

And Sinister, I'm guessing here the Symbol of Divine Reach would be a lot more valuable, for the Zap. That range would put you out of easy melee charge range. Plus it doesn't cut you out of using Bahamut's Armor or Melora's Tide.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
  • For some people, four walls are three too many.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »
Well, yeah, veek, that too. However, if you do end up having a cleric of Pelor, for whatever reason, at least you can mitigate your inefficiency by having radiant on everything. Plus, as this is 4E, you would only be a cleric of Pelor in an undead-heavy game, which means that it would actually make you more awesome, if niche.

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!