Author Topic: Request for Board Code Addition  (Read 1394 times)

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
Request for Board Code Addition
« on: August 30, 2008, 09:10:58 AM »
During my Play-By-Post campaigns, I've come to miss not having map software (and I do not understand how to use the Tables worth a damn). This website had been of magnificent use to me when I was on Gleemax, and I was surprised its code didn't work for BG. Would it be possible to get that coding here?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Request for Board Code Addition
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 09:31:43 AM »
The plain map works fine, but as for hidden parts...
You need to replace
[spoiler]this[/spoiler]
with
this

and  [ overline ]  with  [ u ]

It shouldn't be too hard to write a program that converts the output to a BG-compatible format. I can do it myself if I find the time.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]