Author Topic: Skies of Arcadia: Titan's Grasp  (Read 6558 times)

Ubernoob

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Happy Panda
    • Email
Re: Skies of Arcadia: Titan's Grasp
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 04:14:20 AM »
Init (1d20+3=15)
Taking ten on the knowledge(local) check for a +3/+3 bonus.
Ubernoob is a happy panda.

AlterFrom

• Donkey Kong
  • Super Special Awesome
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 01:17:12 PM »
Initiative (1d20+3=4)

Flinching from the Dragonborn's mighty blow to his chains, Meiro doesn't take notice of the pair entering the room until the skirmish is well underway...

[spoiler]If the two girls are still standing once initiative rolls to Meiro, he'll drop a web spell in a vertical configuration doing his best to capture the two without any friendly fire; priorities for that as follows:
1) Capture at least 1 enemy
2) Do not capture allies
3) Capture both enemies

If one of them is down, Meiro will just stand there and take a Total Defense Action.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:36:01 AM by AlterFrom »
Siggy
[spoiler]TIRED OF TRYING TO MANAGE FILES ACROSS SEVERAL COMPUTERS? GET DROPBOX AND SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS!

xkcd. It Rocks.

Tick, tock, Tick, tock...

FYI: I lose a couple years off my life anytime I see I have a PM.

We're ALL rules lawyers here. The BEST at what we do, too. It's like a Tom Grisham novel in which everybody at the top law firm is a dirty crook, but they all know the rules so well that TECHNICALLY speaking, they aren't breaking them...:eh

[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 02:25:58 PM »
The girl stands dumbfounded as she notices her one-head-taller friend, standing up in front of her. Asrinly Mendoza smiles at her (former?) bodyguard Vita as if nothing was wrong with the situation. Just as the latter opens her mouth to say something, the women barge into the room, and she turns around with a mixture of relief and rage.

[spoiler]Init (1d20=16)

Granted Maneuvers (1d5=4, 1d5=1, 1d5=3)
That would be Charging Minotaur, Battle Leader's Charge, and Stone Bones (see character sheet).

Sorry for the late reply, it took me a while to figure out I was supposed to RP Mendoza as well. >.< The lesson: Don't put a NPC in your bg unless you kill them off or are prepared to RP them.  :lol

EDIT: What weapons are the ladies carrying? Lances as well?[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 02:28:34 PM by Agita »
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Callix

• Donkey Kong
  • Not cool enough for a custom title.
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2008, 10:40:36 AM »
[spoiler]Initiative (1d20+2=16)  [/spoiler]
Gargel flings himself from his hiding place toward the guards, a feral snarl on his scarred face. His clawed hands aim for faces and eyes, while his taloned feet search for the tendons and arteries in the upper leg.

[spoiler]Shift all essentia into the Landshark boots, 5ft jump and take 4 claw attacks as a standard action. If I can't both swap and attack, then I'll just attack; -4 Jump (still make it easily), -2 to hit, -2 damage.
Jump DC 20 (1d20+21=32)
Claw Attacks (1d20+8=25, 1d20+8=18, 1d20+8=13, 1d20+8=24)
Claw damages (Sneak Attack, Rapid Assault) (4d6+8=22, 4d6+8=24, 4d6+8=17, 4d6+8=18)
Aim for the one on the left first. If she goes down, try any extra attacks on the other girl.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:56:08 PM by Callix »
I know gameology-fu.

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 10:22:57 PM »
[spoiler]Initiative (1d20+2=16)  [/spoiler]
Gargel flings himself from his hiding place toward the guards, a feral snarl on his scarred face. His clawed hands aim for faces and eyes, while his taloned feet search for the tendons and arteries in the upper leg.

[spoiler]Shift all essentia into the Landshark boots, 5ft jump and take 4 claw attacks as a standard action. If I can't both swap and attack, then I'll just attack; -4 Jump (still make it easily), -2 to hit, -2 damage.
Jump DC 20 (1d20+21=32)
Claw Attacks (1d20+8=25, 1d20+8=18, 1d20+8=13, 1d20+8=24)
Claw damages (Sneak Attack, Rapid Assault) (4d6+8=22, 4d6+8=24, 4d6+8=17, 4d6+8=18)
Aim for the one on the left first. If she goes down, try any extra attacks on the other girl.[/spoiler]

Note to self: ask for surprise inits before asking for other inits. They had shit for HP, went down after the second hit each time.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Callix

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 03:26:24 AM »
Note to self: ask for surprise inits before asking for other inits. They had shit for HP, went down after the second hit each time.
[spoiler]Wait... I hit on a total of 13? They must have lousy armor, too.

Don't feel too bad, though; Gargel's supposed to do obscene damage in one round. When we get to a longer fight, he won't be so impressive.

IC response once I have IC resolution, OK?[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 03:28:27 AM by Callix »
I know gameology-fu.

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 11:57:02 AM »
[spoiler]Wait... I hit on a total of 13? They must have lousy armor, too.

Don't feel too bad, though; Gargel's supposed to do obscene damage in one round. When we get to a longer fight, he won't be so impressive.

IC response once I have IC resolution, OK?[/spoiler]

I know Totemists are supposed to do that. And they were FFed; had they not been, you wouldn't have hit with the 13.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Callix

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »
[spoiler]I was going to wait for a description, but I'm going to give one myself. Here goes:[/spoiler]
The two women don't even have time to scream. Gargel's assault leaves them lying on the ground, bleeding and unconscious.

Gargel stoops to wipe the blood from his claws, then turns to Elrock, a cruel grin on his face.
"Told you I knew a trick or two."
I know gameology-fu.