Author Topic: The Reign of G0 Has Ended  (Read 1560 times)

Eepop

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Eep...Eepop...Eepop Ananamus
The Reign of G0 Has Ended
« on: August 22, 2008, 01:36:04 PM »
Several of us here began posting here out of disgust of G0's behavior, and I imagine there are some who never looked back. So you might not have noticed that Gamer Zero has left WoTC.

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1077780

Dan2

• Honorary Moderator
  • Hong Kong
  • Wizicist
Re: The Reign of G0 Has Ended
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 03:48:22 PM »
I don't really know what to think...

It could have been that he just left, it could have been a firing, or he could have actually gotten a message...

PhoenixInferno

• Hong Kong
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 04:43:15 PM »
We've been discussing this in another area of the forums.  This isn't really related to 4E Optimization...

Eepop

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Eep...Eepop...Eepop Ananamus
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »
I didn't see the other thread, sorry.

Although it may not be related to optimization, I think it does have a bit to do with the optimization forum, as many of the folks here might not be here if it were not for the ass-hat-ery of G0.

And just as I hadn't seen the other thread I'm sure there are others that don't read all the boards on this forum, and stick mostly to the optimization boards.  There's no harm in letting them know as well.

If we did want to consolidate conversation on it, the least you could have done was hook us up with a link.

Dilvish

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 08:01:54 PM »
Good news (even if I agree with PI that this thread doesn't belong here). Let's hope that Solice will do a better job. :)