Author Topic: Zelian's Thread  (Read 16134 times)

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
  • For some people, four walls are three too many.
    • Email
Re: Zelian's Thread - You know the drill
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2008, 06:20:24 AM »
Amarra seems to literally shake with enjoyment during Zelian's actions, and the nipple kisses draw the same gasp from her than she managed to draw from him. At the end, she is flushed even more than she had been from her run, and almost makes it impossible for Zelian to relinquish his mouth after he kissed her at the end.

So, champ, you ready to go further? If what you have in mind is the same as me, in here is not the best call. You may find it difficult to concentrate on staying afloat.

She placed a lot of emphasis on the last sentence, tracing Zelian's chest with her finger in an infinity symbol as she talked, her eyes being full of anticipation, her mouth a cunning smile.

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2008, 06:24:15 AM »
I am. And I believe I have much better things to concentrate on than staying afloat. Where do you think would be the best spot, then?
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2008, 06:28:31 AM »
Amarra giggled again.

Inside the cave, some five feet, there is a rock shelf. It's cool, shady, and level. Does that suit?

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2008, 06:32:34 AM »
Of course. Zelian grasps her hands once more and begins to pull her along as he swims into the cave.
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2008, 06:39:49 AM »
As Zelian and Amarra swam into the cave, it suddenly became much darker, with the low cave entrance blocking most light. The cave was also much cooler than outside, which was pleasant, as the sun was still incredibly hot outside. True to Amarra's word, there was a rock shelf on their right-hand side, about five feet in. Zelian also noticed that the water's depth rapidly increased about ten feet further into the cave. The walls of the cave were simple stone, with no moss or seaweed, and the shelf itself did not seem to ever get covered by the tide, as it was merely damp, rather than having any wet patches.

No sooner had they climbed onto the shelf from the water, Amarra jumped on top of Zelian, pinning him to the ground using her whole body, holding his arms with her own, their faces level.

So, champ. What'll it be? No risk of falling now.

She laughs again, and runs her tongue across his chest, neatly avoiding his nipple, but coming close enough to bring back an echo of the sensation she had elicited earlier rushing through Zelian's whole body. He felt himself grow incredibly warm, hot even, as Amarra continued her tongue movements.

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2008, 06:45:38 AM »
Zelian lays there as Amarra begins her taunting, smiling peacefully.

I think you know what'll happen next, Zelian replies with a wink. And it seems you want to be in control. I can live with that.
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2008, 06:59:10 AM »
I like you more and more by the second. Well, in that case...

Amarra let her voice trail off mysteriously as she slid her tongue along the channel between Zelian's abdominal muscles, slowly, but surely, occasionally bringing down her lips onto his skin. With a brief jump of her tongue, she avoided his belly-button, going steadily lower, before finally taking him in her mouth, making slow, rhythmical motions with her holding hand, while gently using her tongue.

Zelian could not remember anything which felt that good. It was like pulses of pleasure were washing through his entire body, repeatedly, rising each time. He could not keep himself from making small, but growing, gasps every so often as Amarra changed her speed, sometimes speeding up, sometimes slowing down. Eventually, the pulses began to blend together, growing closer and closer and more and more intense, until eventually, it was just a constant thrum throughout his whole body, rising higher and higher. He could not resist squirming a little as it began to reach its crescendo, and his breaths came in rapid gasps, with the ocassional moan. He felt like he was almost ready to explode, but Amarra drove ever on, further and further. The wave had become a tide, washing through him, bringing him further and further into its fold...

And suddenly, it all eased. He suddenly felt a massive rush from his lower regions, and Amarra began to cough and choke. His whole body untensed, and he felt his head slump to one side, involuntarily, as a silly grin spread to his entire face. He felt relaxed and at ease in a way he could only have imagined before.

He only looked at Amarra when she had laid back down, next to him, on her stomach, looking straight into his face, with a mischievous look on her face.

I nearly choked. You must have enjoyed that.

[spoiler]OK, I have heard the expression 'fellating a mod', but this is ridiculous. :P[/spoiler]

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2008, 07:15:19 AM »
Oh I did.  Now if you'll allow me... Zelian trails off as he rolls over onto his stomach and proceeds to get up onto his knees.  With remarkable ease, he quickly flips Amarra onto her back and begins kissing her.

Much like before, he starts with her mouth and works his way down her neck to her shoulders before proceeding to her breasts. Once there, his hands lightly caress her stomach as they travel the path his mouth will surely follow. Not a moment later, his hand lightly rests on its goal before he begins to return the favor just granted to him.  While he works with one finger and slowly attempts to build up to two, his mouth traverses back up to her neck, then her ear. With two fingers and light ear nibbling, Amarra's moans continue stonger than before.  After the first wave of relief, Zelian lightly smiles, blows on her ear, and begins to move his way back down her body.

Kissing a trail from her ear, down between her breasts and into her nether-region, Zelian proceeds to make use of a tongue he's long since trained for oratory use and fingers dedicated to dexterous arts like writing and calligraphy.  As her moans increased in volume an and fervor, Zelian's efforts also increased.  The first sign he noticed beyond the moans was her leg beginning to spasm, involuntarily.  When she clutched a patch of his hair and almost refused to let him come up for air, he knew he had found the right button.  A moment later, as her body tried to stop the convulsions, Zelian licked his lips and slip up next to Amarra, embracing her and holding her closely.

His eyes meet hers with a low whisper, Ready?
[spoiler]Hahahahaha. I had to return the favor. After all, you're the mod in this subforum. :P  Also, you're the DM, so you can fade to black whenever. I'm perfectly content with continuing or fading, either way. :P[/spoiler]
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2008, 07:23:35 AM »
[spoiler]As a fan of the work of Laurell K Hamilton... yeah, I can continue if you're cool with it. Besides, I'm using a creative vein I haven't in a while. :P[/spoiler]

Oh, you bet I am.

Amarra was clearly desperate for more, her face flushed, her eyes almost demanding. She was panting heavily and rapidly, and had grabbed hold of Zelian's arm almost too tightly for comfort.

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2008, 07:28:24 AM »
[spoiler]I'm not familiar with Laurell Hamilton. Is it any good? Or more along the lines of "trashy romance" novels? Either way, I am cool with it, feel free to continue. I'm always a fan of new ways to express creativity. This is a first for me in an RP game, which is a new experience, and interesting. :D[/spoiler]

Good.

Zelian latched his mouth onto Amarra's, their tongues entwined. With her hold onto him tightly, it was a simple act to pull her on top of him. It was clear that he intended to allow her the control he had said she could have.
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:15 AM »
[spoiler]It's not trashy romance - it's a kinda crossover between urban fantasy and supernatural pr0n, basically. It kinda degenerates more and more as the books go on, to the point when in her last few, it was pr0n interspersed with plot, rather than the other way around. Still, a damn good read. Very vivid, and I strongly recommend it. :D[/spoiler]

Well, if you insist on me doing all the work...

Amarra's voice trailed off again, as she raised herself slightly from Zelian's body. Taking him in her hand, she slowly guided herself onto him, giving off a loud moan once she had fully settled herself back on him. Then, leaning forward, her eyes level with his, she smiled gently, before starting to move herself backward and forward, slowly at first, and then faster and faster, making a noise on each downstroke, which became more and more intense as time went by. Her whole body began to go slick under Zelian's hands, which held her sides during this, his grip trying, and failing, to become stronger.

If what Amarra had done with her mouth was amazing, this was far, far beyond it, requiring words which Zelian simply could not form in his head at this time. It was like the waves were back, but this time, he was fully submerged by them, without ever realising it. He felt the sensation flood through his entire body, each stroke only bringing it higher and higher, bringing him closer and closer to what felt like an unbearable plateau. The noises coming from his mouth, soft at first, grew stronger and stronger. As he approached what seemed to be the terminus, the end to all this, he felt the sensation growing sharper and more intense, and he could no longer resist the urge to cry out... and then, he hit the end.

It was a moment like no other. His eyes bulged, and his mouth was open in a wordless shout. It was like a massive rush, through his whole body, which caused a wave to ripple through him, flinging his arms outward, arching his back, and drawing a loud exhalation from his throat. Once again, his head fell to his right, but this time, it was much faster, and much more forceful. It was not long before Amarra fell on top of him, her muscles giving out, a powerful moan drawn from her throat. She was hot, flustered and sweaty, and in that moment, Zelian felt like everything was one, like nothing else mattered, and that all was right. It was him, and Amarra, and the rest of the world was on hold, put aside, as if it didn't matter.

They were both breathing heavily, lying there, on top of each other, with only the cave's stone walls and the ocean to witness their act.

After what seemed like a blissful eternity, Amarra looked into his eyes. It was like her whole face, her eyes, her smile, all glowed from within. However, her playful smirk was not gone.

Next time, you're doing all the work.

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2008, 08:07:13 AM »
Next time. Zelian's blissful smile still shows a hint of the playful attitude. Unexpected, indeed.

If you insist... He lets loose a low laugh, almost like a giggle, before embracing Amarra again and kissing her deeply. For the time being, he is content to lay there, the two as one.
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2008, 08:09:04 AM »
Amarra giggles, before her face reforms into her usual playful look.

Anyways, does the champ have a bedtime to keep? Wouldn't want your mommy to worry about her little boy.

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2008, 07:04:13 PM »
Zelian laughs at the playful tease. No, dear Amarra. Not that it would matter; I'm sure my mother worries regardless.  What did you have in mind? He inquires with a raised eyebrow.
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »
Amarra smiles, kindly this time.

Nothing in particular. It would just really kill the fun if you had to run off somewhere and leave me behind, that's all. I just want you to stay here, like this.

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2008, 07:07:27 PM »
I think I'd like that.
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »
Me too.

With those two words, Amarra settled her head on Zelian's chest, and closed her eyes, lying there peacefully. At that moment, all there was to keep Zelian from the sheer joy that he experienced was the soft sound of the sea echoing thoughout the cave. Instinctively, he put one hand around Amarra, who reacted by smiling, while keeping her eyes closed.

The two of them lay there, for what seemed like an eternity, neither willing to speak and break the silence and beauty of the moment they were both trying so hard to prolong as much as possible. At last, Amarra opened her eyes, looked up a little, and said, quietly, with a touch of seriousness.

Will there be a next time for us?

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2008, 07:17:15 PM »
I'd like that. Zelian smiled for a moment, then added his own touch of seriousness. However, if we worry the servants for too long, our parents may have something different to say about it
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2008, 07:29:09 PM »
Amarra looked thoughtful as she spoke.

True. We ought to get back; we've been gone almost an hour, if not more, and they're probably starting to wonder what's going on. Hopefully, your reputation as a bookworm is justified, because that's the explanation we're using.

She pulled herself level with his face, and kissed him gently on the cheek, with a smile.

Come on, let's go get our clothes. I promise you this isn't gonna be the last time.

With that, she got up, the sudden absence of her warmth making Zelian shiver, and went to retrieve her clothes, knowing that Zelian was watching, but not seeming to be bothered by it one bit.

Having recovered their respective rags, and gotten back into them, they had decided to race again across the beach, which was just as crowded and difficult to move through as before. This time, however, Zelian was prepared, spending a fair amount of time figuring out the best route through the mass of people and other obstacles before running. He won that time, but Amarra seemed too happy to care.

Throughout their journey back, Amarra could not stop smiling at him, and, despite her usual sense of humour returning almost immediately, Zelian could not help but feel a glow from the inside, a kind of happiness that he did not feel often. It was different to any other form of happiness - it was a kind of internal perfection which reflected on everything outside, and made it all beautiful and exciting, while all the bad things were simply not there for him right now. He couldn't care less about the lesson with his tutor, the inevitable report he would have to give his mother, or, in fact, anything other than the fact he was now with her, and how amazing she looked and felt. More than once, Zelian caught himself grinning like an idiot, and, while he believed it did not befit him, he really didn't care enough at that point to correct it.

It seemed almost too soon when they reached the roof of Amarra's father's house. Quickly climbing back in through the tunnel, and back down into the library, Zelian noticed that both he and Amarra has salty, if dry, hair.

Check them both out!

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2008, 07:42:05 PM »
Dagma will surely notice this. At least I'll have some time to think of a suitable excuse before the news gets to Mother.

As Amarra closes the secret passageway, Zelian embraces her from behind in a sweet hug. When she turns around, he lightly kisses her on the forehead.

I was thinking. We talked about that first-edition book. Our ruse will seem more plausible if I've actually seen it and can describe it.  Do you mind?
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook