Author Topic: Uncle Kitties Guide to Hopefully Humorous Abominations of Nature  (Read 187517 times)

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
Re: Uncle Kitties Guide to Hopefully Humorous Abominations of Nature
« Reply #700 on: August 09, 2011, 09:16:00 PM »
The question we should be asking is: Why can a butterfly act as a tank?

mthor

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #701 on: August 09, 2011, 10:03:10 PM »
awesome.............
The god of thunder....... yeah I'm the hammer

Just ask yourself..... W.W.T.D  what would Thor do
mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #702 on: August 10, 2011, 11:13:36 PM »
it was a request made at Gitp during my distracted period, and when I caught it up the request maker was apparently no longer around so I just sort of filled in blanks

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #704 on: August 15, 2011, 07:49:07 PM »
i once saw a man spanked with a durian on a chain

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #705 on: August 15, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
thoughts on what to make this things regen vulnerable to?

Red Super Giant
                      Colossal + Giant (Fire)
Hit Dice:             100d8+2000 (2450 hp)
Initiative:           +8
Speed:                Fly 240 ft. (45 squares), Good
Armor Class:          60 (-16 Size, +50 Natural, +26 Deflection), touch 10, flat-footed 60
Base Attack/Grapple:  +75/+136
Attack:               Slam +105 melee (4d8+45 plus 5d6 fire)
Full Attack:          2 Slams +105 melee (4d8+45 plus 5d6 fire)
Space/Reach:          100' ft./100' ft.
Special Attacks:      Flaming Body, Fiery Blast
Special Qualities:    Low Light Vision, Dark Vision 240', Immunities, Regeneration 40, Fast Healing 40, SR 70, DR 20/-
Saves:                Fort +58, Ref +33, Will +40
Abilities:            Str 100, Dex 10, Con 50, Int 20, Wis 25, Cha 40
Skills:               Bluff +85, Concentration +90, Intimidate +106, Knowledge (Arcane, Nature, Geography, Local) +75, Listen +77, Sense Motive +77, Spot +77
Feats:                Adroit Flyby Attack, Awesome Blow, Cleave, Devastating Critical (Slam), Diehard, Dire Charge, Dodge, Endurance, Epic Endurance, Epic Fortitude, Flyby Attack, Great Cleave, Great Flyby Attack, Great Fortitude, Hover, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Critical (Slam), Improved Flyby Attack, Improved Initiative, Improved Snatch, Large and in Charge, Mobility, Multisnatch, Overwhelming Assault, Overwhelming Critical (Slam), Power Attack, Power Climb, Power Critical (Slam), Power Dive, Shock Trooper, Snatch, Supreme Initiative, Weapon Focus (Slam), Wingover
Environment:          Space
Organization:         Solitary
Challenge Rating:     
Treasure:             Standard
Alignment:            Chaotic Neutral
Advancement:          101+ HD (Colossal +)
Level Adjustment:  ----

"The prophecies say the world will end in fire.  Who am I to say they're wrong?"

Red Super Giants are large, red flaming giants that spend their nigh well immortal lives flying through space from planet to planet.  They feed on organic ash, and burn the life on worlds the visit to extinction before moving on.  While not expressly evil, they do realize other beings have to die for them to live, and many are quite insane or solipsistic as a result.  They don't seem to have a society, and often as not two of them who meet fight each other to the death over food and territory.

Flaming Body (Ex): Red Super Giants seem to be composed of fire (or are at least permanently on flame).  Anything touching them takes 5d6 fire damage (and their Slams and Grapples also do an additional +4 fire damage).  Non magical weapons or items touching them are instantly destroyed (magical items get a DC 75 Fort Save, Save DC is Charisma Based).  Even if a magic item is not destroyed it is affected as if by a Heat Metal spell (Caster Level is equal to Giant's Hit Dice).  Any square a Red Super Giant enters catches fire, and burns for 3d6 rounds after.

Fiery Blast (Ex): Once every 1d4 rounds the Red Super Giant can unleash a superheated blast of plasma.  It can take the form of an 80' Cone, a 10'x150' Line, or an explosion with a 60' spread, and a 200' range.  It does 40d6 fire damage.  Opponents get a DC 75 Reflex Save for half damage (Save DC is Charisma based). Non magical weapons or items in the area are instantly destroyed (magical items get a DC 75 Fort Save, Save DC is Charisma Based).  Even if a magic item is not destroyed it is affected as if by a Heat Metal spell (Caster Level is equal to Giant's Hit Dice).  Any squares in the blast area immediately catch fire and burn for 3d6 rounds thereafter. 

Immunities (Ex): Red Super Giants are immune to Fire and Cold Damage.  They are immune to sleep and age effects, poison, paralysis, stunning, disease, polymorph, petrification, fatigue, exhaustion, and is not subject to critical hits or flanking. They do not require water or air.

Regeneration (Ex):

Combat: Given their regeneration, healing, and immunities it's not often a Red Super Giant encounters something that really gives him a fight.  Most simply rely on their flaming body to do enough damage to burn the area with the occasional blast of fire.  Tactics only enter their mind if mages show up or there's some sort of organized resistance.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #706 on: August 16, 2011, 04:49:43 AM »
Well the obvious one would be to let Cold bypass its regen AND make fire heal it(and grant temp hp at max). Once temp hp > hp.

Boom.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #707 on: August 16, 2011, 03:59:20 PM »
It lives in space.  It's immune to cold

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #708 on: August 16, 2011, 04:28:23 PM »
I'd nitpick here that space isn't actually cold by itself... except in D&D, it is. :shakefist
Maybe make it immune only to the effects of space specifically (low pressure, that specific instance of cold damage)?
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #709 on: August 17, 2011, 03:00:30 AM »
there was a thought about antifire spells temporarily taking away it's immunity to cold so it could afect his regen, but all the spells ive found are ridulously low level, it would make a save every time

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #710 on: August 17, 2011, 08:54:42 AM »
I'd nitpick here that space isn't actually cold by itself... except in D&D, it is. :shakefist
Maybe make it immune only to the effects of space specifically (low pressure, that specific instance of cold damage)?
I'd agree as well.

Maybe it has high cold resistance by dint of the giant flaming aura making it distinctly hot.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #711 on: August 17, 2011, 02:32:31 PM »
the name is a pun about stars...  :D

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #712 on: August 18, 2011, 03:45:48 AM »
Yep, hence my two suggestions on bypassing regeneration.
1) Grow cold, eventually fail as a brown dwarf.
2) Go nova with too much fuel.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #713 on: August 27, 2011, 07:38:20 PM »
Bhu, I challenge you to create a monster called a "hamstower". That is HAMSTowER/hamsTOWER. I leave the details up to you.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 05:59:28 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #714 on: August 27, 2011, 09:28:58 PM »
if you mean tow as in pulling I have an Atlas Hamster...

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #715 on: August 28, 2011, 05:26:28 PM »
I believe he means it to be a "Hamst" that brings "Ow" to others. But he did leave the details up to you.
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #716 on: August 29, 2011, 12:38:12 AM »
Bhu, I challenge you to create a monster called a "hamstower". That is HAMSTowER/hamsTOWER. I leave the details up to you.
That sounds like something from Wakfu.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #717 on: August 29, 2011, 10:57:47 PM »
I vote for some kind of rodential fortification.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #718 on: August 29, 2011, 11:51:09 PM »
I was thinking of going that way too, cause the other option is close to something i had in mind

Inufandom

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #719 on: September 01, 2011, 02:39:08 PM »
I'd like to see a monstrous lollipop. And all of these are great ^^
Zhorne: Behold! The Cake of Wishing!
Camille: You know the only wish you can make on it is not to gain weight from it, right?
Zhorne: SILENCE!
Camille: Don't blame me when this plan backfires -_-;