Author Topic: Something is amiss here...  (Read 18927 times)

Alastar

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: Something is amiss here...
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2008, 05:43:52 PM »
Nan, he got cleaned once or twice and lived, he got hit by an entire moon and died thought.

Like literraly.

the moon fell on him!

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2008, 05:45:29 PM »
Liek omgf u noobs, sword n board is teh BESTEST combat style! Nyah! :lol

No, that's wrong. If you are going to insult him, you need to do it in at least 700 words with a pompus attitude.

Incorrect. To insult him I need to quote a long post and slip in annoying bold text everywhere in it laced with 1d6 Int drain poison delivered on sight.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2008, 05:56:12 PM »
Liek omgf u noobs, sword n board is teh BESTEST combat style! Nyah! :lol

No, that's wrong. If you are going to insult him, you need to do it in at least 700 words with a pompus attitude.

Incorrect. To insult him I need to quote a long post and slip in annoying bold text everywhere in it laced with 1d6 Int drain poison delivered on sight.

That was probably the most annoying part of his posts. I had to sift through my own text just to argue with him.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2008, 05:58:09 PM »
[nearly unreadable block of bold text]ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble

ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble

Ah, more hyperbole

ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble

ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble

[/nearly unreadable block of bold text]

See?  Sword and board is better.  Well, at least arguing like this is easier.
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2008, 06:01:48 PM »
Off-Topic: Thanks, Shiganaru. :) Unfortunately, I don't recognize yours but it looks intriguing.
It's from a manga whose name I cannot recall.

20th Century Boys. Awesome series if you haven't read it yet.
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »
*Snip*

Bingo!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2008, 06:46:02 PM »
I think we all know the moon is made of cheese. And cheese is essential to an optimized sandwich. So clearly the moon > mindflayers & rocket launchers  :P

If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?
Who wouldn't?
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »
We have a winner. :cheers

Seriously. He has obviously taken a few pages from religion's book. Cover any argument in so much shit no one even wants to try to touch it to start sorting it out.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

Treantmonklvl20

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2008, 03:15:44 PM »
We have a winner. :cheers

Seriously. He has obviously taken a few pages from religion's book. Cover any argument in so much shit no one even wants to try to touch it to start sorting it out.

There was an original argument?

If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?

Side ribs or baby back?  Who am I kidding?  How much BBQ sauce do I have?  Tony Roma's Blueridge smokey please.

Mmmmm....I have ribs in my slow cooker right now - damn they smell good!
If at first you don't succeed - maybe failure is your style.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2008, 12:00:16 AM »
mmmm.... ribs....

and more ribs.... mmmmmmmmm.

My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

McPoyo

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2008, 12:15:50 AM »
Ribs?

*shudder*
[Spoiler]
A gygaxian dungeon is like the world's most messed up game show.

Behind door number one: INSTANT DEATH!
Behind door number 2: A magic crown!
Behind door number 3: 4d6 giant bees, and THREE HUNDRED POUNDS OF HONEY!
They don't/haven't, was the point. 3.5 is as dead as people not liking nice tits.

Sometimes, their tits (3.5) get enhancements (houserules), but that doesn't mean people don't like nice tits.

Though sometimes, the surgeon (DM) botches them pretty bad...
Best metaphor I have seen in a long time.  I give you much fu.
Three Errata for the Mage-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Barbarian-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Monks doomed to die,
One for the Wizard on his dark throne
In the Land of Charop where the Shadows lie.
[/spoiler]

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2008, 09:05:28 AM »
Nan, he got cleaned once or twice and lived, he got hit by an entire moon and died thought.

Like literraly.

the moon fell on him!
And he actually defied the moon and roared at it instead of trying to run away or something... Man, Chewy was so badass  :D

~Bowen
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2008, 09:23:31 AM »
Man, Chewy is so badass  :D
Fixed. I don't care what some guy who wrote a book says, Chewy is too badass to be killed. Even by a moon  :P
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

McPoyo

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2008, 11:16:07 AM »
Roared at the moon, eh? Sounds like he was trying to overcome it there.

OMG STARWARS USES TOME OF BATTLE!!
[Spoiler]
A gygaxian dungeon is like the world's most messed up game show.

Behind door number one: INSTANT DEATH!
Behind door number 2: A magic crown!
Behind door number 3: 4d6 giant bees, and THREE HUNDRED POUNDS OF HONEY!
They don't/haven't, was the point. 3.5 is as dead as people not liking nice tits.

Sometimes, their tits (3.5) get enhancements (houserules), but that doesn't mean people don't like nice tits.

Though sometimes, the surgeon (DM) botches them pretty bad...
Best metaphor I have seen in a long time.  I give you much fu.
Three Errata for the Mage-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Barbarian-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Monks doomed to die,
One for the Wizard on his dark throne
In the Land of Charop where the Shadows lie.
[/spoiler]

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2008, 11:18:38 AM »
OMG STARWARS USES TOME OF BATTLE!!
That's right, Chewbacca ended the moon. :D
The cake is a lie.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook

Negative Zero

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2008, 11:07:03 PM »

_______

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2008, 06:07:47 PM »
N0, that is a perfect pic combo.

Ok, so Chewy can IHS the Moon (even though his DM said it didn't work). Can we have the Drow Warblade commit suicide each time he tries to IHS the Sun now?

[spoiler][/spoiler]