Author Topic: Vampire Bard vs Succubus Bard  (Read 3731 times)

ImperatorK

• Bi-Curious George
Vampire Bard vs Succubus Bard
« on: October 29, 2011, 11:26:58 AM »
I've got two NPCs - a human advanced vampire lord Bard 10 which is CR 15 (according to PF CR system) and a succubus advanced Bard 10 which also is CR 15 (Bard not associated according to PF CR system).
I know that CR systems are crap, but I still like to use them as guidelines.
Here's my problem - I'm not certain if those two are roughly the same CR in practice. Theoretically, yes, but in reality? I have a hunch that the succubus is stronger as a CR 15 creature.
Here are their stats (in case that you wonder why some of the stats are a little different or weird, I'm using my houserules):
Vampire Lord Bard 10
female NE human advanced vampire lord Bard, Level 10, Init +11, HP 164/164, DR 15/magic & silver, 2/-, Speed 30 ft. (50 ft. fly perfect)
AC 33, Touch 20, Flat-footed 25 (+7 Dex, +12 Natural, +3 Misc)
Fort +13, Ref +26, Will +24, Base Attack Bonus 7/2  
Abilities Str 26, Dex 24, Con -, Int 22, Wis 21, Cha 31

Succubus Bard 10
male CE incubus advanced Incubus/Bard, Level 8/10, Init +6, HP 229/229, DR 10/cold iron or good, 1/-, Speed 30 ft. (fly 50 ft. avarage)
AC 28, Touch 19, Flat-footed 21 (+6 Dex, +8 Natural, +3 Misc)
Fort +14, Ref +19, Will +19, Base Attack Bonus 15/10/10  
Abilities Str 20, Dex 23, Con 27, Int 24, Wis 22, Cha 35
Just to be clear: I'm not asking for optimization. I just want to know your opinion of who of those two is stronger/better as a CR 15.
And also if he (one of those two) is an appropriate CR 15 challenge.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:01:17 PM by ImperatorK »
"I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!"
"Take less damage to avoid being killed."
"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

[spoiler]
Quote from: Lateral
Or you could just be a cleric of an ideal. Like, physics and say that the domain choices reflect potential and kinetic energy.

Plus, where other clerics say "For Pelor," "For Nerull," or "For Crom?" You get to say, "FOR SCIENCE!" *fanfare*

About me:
Quote from: dark_samuari
I know your game, you just want a magical Amazon.com to knock off those good ol' honest magic shops run by polite, old wizards!
Use Iron Heart Surge on the sun. That'll teach him to use fluff as RAW.

Damn you! You totally ruined my build that was all about getting epic far shot early and throwing my enemies into the sun!
[/spoiler]