The Thinktank > Min/Max It!

Pathing Armour

(1/1)

Zombieboots:
Hey guys.

So I am looking for some new armor basically what is comes down to is I would like the highest AC value I can get with my 27 Dex. Currently a 17th level Ranger/Fighter, with so much money to burn. I know of Bracers of Armor +8, but I was wondering if there was anything better.
Yep I'm aware that Displacement or blur is better- in fact I already have those- permanent Blur at least, but I'd still like a boost to AC. I currently have AC: 33, and have no armor bonus yet.

I'd like to know what's available with Pathfinder books only. Which is O.k.- no asking.
And then maybe Pathfinder books w/ Magic Item Compendium since I might be able to whinge something out of my DM.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

archangel.arcanis:
The only thing I've got off hand is this: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/magicItems/armor.htm#armoroftheCelestialBattalion
I ran into a similar problem with an old character, but we had the money and were in epic levels for me to afford this.

Other than that Mithral Shirt with Nimbleness (MIC 13) gets you to +7 max dex. Beyond that I'm not sure what else can up the max dex.

Jackinthegreen:
Thistledown Padded armor from Races of the Wild pg 168 has a +10 Dex AC mod, but only +1 Armor.  Enchanting it would add more armor AC of course.  Only Exotic armor from Races of Stone pg 158 can come close or surpass that for your purposes.

Maat_Mons:
Celestial armor seems the way to go.  Can you upgrade specific armors in Pathfinder? 

veekie:

--- Quote from: Maat_Mons on October 28, 2011, 09:06:25 PM ---Celestial armor seems the way to go.  Can you upgrade specific armors in Pathfinder? 

--- End quote ---
Yes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version