http://bg-archive.minmaxforum.com
February 21, 2018, 01:24:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: These boards are now READ ONLY. We've started over! So don't try posting here. Go here http://minmaxforum.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about some E6 fun...Toss around ideas with me!  (Read 18335 times)
Nytemare3701
Donkey Kong

« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2011, 11:04:49 PM »

Crafting is capped just as harshly as spellcasting.  You can't craft an item with a higher CL requirement than your own CL.

Just a nitpick, but Artificers can craft at +2 CL. That opens up a whole new level of spells.

I don't think so. In E6, 4th+ level spells simply don't exist. Spell lists for full casters end at 3rd level. Your Artificer could craft items that list CL 7 or 8 as prereq though, if no actual 4th level spell was called for.

Actually, they do. Our current E6 game has us hunting down monsters for the SLAs to craft with. You just can't learn them as spells.
Emulating them with UMD however...

ALT+7 to make a •
Clean up your posts and people tend to react better to them.

My rewrites:
Mechanics

There's RAI, and then there's RAW, and then there's "Hey, if I deliberately misread this look how powerful it is!" – Caelic
cyberpunks
Monkey bussiness

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2011, 03:35:24 PM »

The Two Headed Adder is an animal from FR:CS. Since it's a predator, you can be a Were-Two Headed Adder  (1HD+2LA). In hybrid form, you can attack with both your heads for 2x1d6/2d6 CON damage. Get binder 5 and Lolth's Caress, and you can trigger the secondary save at will.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 03:58:22 PM by cyberpunks » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: