Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make Up for an otherwise dull day  (Read 34626 times)

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
your guide: "So yeah..uh moving on we have the brewery in the merchant district formerly owned by 11 dwarven brothers who all died under mysterious circumstances.  Let us hurry."
"Eleven!?"

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
[spoiler]
Kintal rolls his eyes.  "Fine, I'll do it."
[/spoiler]

move silently rolls plz :D

[spoiler]
Kintal changes to Tiny cat form.

Move Silently: 28
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]U haz reached the bed, now you just have to lift the covers, lift her night dress, insert, and place all back as it was without waking her.

what should we make appropriate rolls for this?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
...I can't even figure that out.
[/spoiler]
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
nan

[spoiler]Gimme dex checks for covers and night gown[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
your guide: "So yeah..uh moving on we have the brewery in the merchant district formerly owned by 11 dwarven brothers who all died under mysterious circumstances.  Let us hurry."
"Eleven!?"

"Yessir 11 Dwarves.  Now do to a minor mishap wtith the brewing tanks there may be an odor but we're sure you can have it cleaned up."

You can small it a block away.  You pretty much know why it hasn't been sold.  The beer vats ruptured, and since then it's just been sort of baking in the sun.  It is pretty big and roomy though.  but you'd need to put in walls.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
I'm thinking the multi-floor place is best. The fortress is a deathtrap, the brewery is a lot of work and has a rather distinctive smell, and the necromantic house isn't in a good area for our group.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Alcy remained quiet. She felt that with the way things usually went here, by the time the group gets back to the multi-floored house, something terrible will have happened to it.

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
"I agree with the ex-ghost."

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
"Let's go to it, then. Seems like the multi-level is the best... Can we sign those papers in view of the building?"

bhu

• Organ Grinder
"You can sign them inside the building if you want."

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
nan

[spoiler]
Dex check 1: 24
Dex check 2: 7

[/spoiler]
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
nan

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]The other cats hide as you slowly move the covers.  Once you try for the dress however she snorts and wakes up to see a small cat in her bed.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3226801/

"Now where the hell did you come from?  Damn those new girls are they so lax an alleycat can find it's way to my bed?  Have we no security?  What do I pay those assholes for."

She fixes a steely eye on you

"I suppose you want a warm home to be adopted to eh?  Well we'll see if you're a good mouser in the morning or it's back outside for you.  Shoo!  And let me get some sleep."[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
"So gentlemen and ladies it seems you have an obvious preference.  Do you wish a more thorough tour before signing?"

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
nan

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]The other cats hide as you slowly move the covers.  Once you try for the dress however she snorts and wakes up to see a small cat in her bed.

"Now where the hell did you come from?  Damn those new girls are they so lax an alleycat can find it's way to my bed?  Have we no security?  What do I pay those assholes for."

"I suppose you want a warm home to be adopted to eh?  Well we'll see if you're a good mouser in the morning or it's back outside for you.  Shoo!  And let me get some sleep."[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Thinking fast Kintal purrs and snuggles up to the woman, pretending to go to sleep next to her as he musters up as much of his cuteness as he can.
[/spoiler]
Notes to self

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
"So gentlemen and ladies it seems you have an obvious preference.  Do you wish a more thorough tour before signing?"
Sure. Best to know as much as possible.
Quotes [spoiler]
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
nan

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Thinking fast Kintal purrs and snuggles up to the woman, pretending to go to sleep next to her as he musters up as much of his cuteness as he can.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Eventually she snores when she realizes you're a persistent snuggler.  Going for it again?[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Ground floor: Massive foyer behind which lies a kitchen, store room, and what might be an office.  The upstairs has 6 bedrooms, and underneath there's a root cellar, wine cellar, spare storage, storm cellar, and two hidden rooms.

There's some very minor dry rot so minor carpentry will be necessary. 

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
Trying to get a good scope of the place, Ceus Manifests a sensitive psionic field around himself, sensing a large area around him.

[spoiler]Touchsight power for normal cost, giving me 7 minutes of super tremor sense out to 60 ft. I need LoE, but it's an emanation so it can go around corners. That should find any hidden stuff.[/spoiler]
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
nan

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Eventually she snores when she realizes you're a persistent snuggler.  Going for it again?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Yep.  :D

Dex check again: 18
[/spoiler]
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Nanshork

[spoiler]The nightdress is lifted.  You will have a penalty for insertion so I'd go for taking 10 or 20 if i were u[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 05:49:11 PM by bhu »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Trying to get a good scope of the place, Ceus Manifests a sensitive psionic field around himself, sensing a large area around him.

[spoiler]Touchsight power for normal cost, giving me 7 minutes of super tremor sense out to 60 ft. I need LoE, but it's an emanation so it can go around corners. That should find any hidden stuff.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]There's a lotta furniture thats crap.  You'll need new curtains and linens and whatnot.  There's also some debris scattered here and there.  Stuff left over from former tenants.[/spoiler]