Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make Up for an otherwise dull day  (Read 34685 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Next on the list for the rest of you is the house.  Apparently the house of a former Necromancer as it is made entirely of bone.  Even the furnishings.  It smells like old people funk.  And death.  Your neighbors appear to be degenerate humans moments away from forming a mob with pitchforks.  Or an orgy.  Maybe both.  It appears roomier than the mini fort as it has several underground rooms, and an attic.

"We uh, have not verified it to be undead free yet.  That comes tomorrow."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 06:43:24 AM by bhu »

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
Next on the list for the rest of you is the house.  Apparently the house of a former Necromancer as it is made entirely of bone.  Even the furnishings.  It smells like old people funk.  And death.  Your neighbors appear to be degenerate humans moments away from forming a mob with pitchforks.  Or an orgy.  Maybe both.  It appears roomier than the mini fort as it has several underground rooms, and an attic.
"That looks really awesome in a thematic sort of way, but it's not really my cup of tea. Although we might get invited to orgy parties next door, so I'm kinda torn..."
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
"Thish ish terrifying."

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Cusic is stood by a window, waving to the neighbours

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
"Considering our general dealings with the dead-which-hath-risen, I think we can agree this place might not be the best for us... Though the hilarity in the irony is not lost on me...

"The area might deter potential customers though. Might we see the brewery just to finish the set, then? I'm liking the multi so far..."

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
[spoiler]
Kintal rolls his eyes.  "Fine, I'll do it."
[/spoiler]
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Bill seems unable to enter the house and stays outside, silently mumbling something about necromancy being unnatural.
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Cusic is stood by a window, waving to the neighbours

they point and stare

"DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOON!"

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Bill seems unable to enter the house and stays outside, silently mumbling something about necromancy being unnatural.

A few people scream and reflexively light torches.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
"That looks really awesome in a thematic sort of way, but it's not really my cup of tea. Although we might get invited to orgy parties next door, so I'm kinda torn..."

"They got fleas.  Which is the least of your worries considering their vast mental instability."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

move silently rolls plz :D

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email

[spoiler]
OOC: At Bill or as a result of what he just said?[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder

[spoiler]
OOC: At Bill or as a result of what he just said?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Bill's appearance.[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
your guide: "So yeah..uh moving on we have the brewery in the merchant district formerly owned by 11 dwarven brothers who all died under mysterious circumstances.  Let us hurry."

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
"They got fleas.  Which is the least of your worries considering their vast mental instability."
"Yeah... I was really only invested in this place because of the potential for orgies."

Mustave looks at the group:

"Moving on, then?"
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Bill sighs at the people and calmly and somewhat curiously asks the first of his companions to exit the house

Answer me truthfully, do I really look that odd? It seems that this world is a temple to weirdness, but not even where I'm from did people react this much to my looks. I guess what I'm really wondering is, is this place really more sane than my homeworld?

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Kintal changes to Tiny cat form.

Move Silently: 28
[/spoiler]
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Before leaving, Alcy decides to calm the crowd down so no one gets hurt.

She casts Calm Emotions on a 40-ft diameter circle worth of mob, then turns into a cheerful globe of divine light and floats behind the party.

[spoiler]Roll will saves if you want, but I just did it for the heck of it. :P[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Bill sighs at the people and calmly and somewhat curiously asks the first of his companions to exit the house

Answer me truthfully, do I really look that odd? It seems that this world is a temple to weirdness, but not even where I'm from did people react this much to my looks. I guess what I'm really wondering is, is this place really more sane than my homeworld?

"Sir these people belong to a certain religion teaching them anyone who doesn't look like them is a demon...they've tried to burn me once or twice so don't feel so bad."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Kintal changes to Tiny cat form.

Move Silently: 28
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]U haz reached the bed, now you just have to lift the covers, lift her night dress, insert, and place all back as it was without waking her.

what should we make appropriate rolls for this?[/spoiler]