Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make Up for an otherwise dull day  (Read 34686 times)

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Kintal looks stunned from the violent washing, perhaps he was slammed against the side of the washing bucket?  "...thank you Nina..."
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Kintal looks stunned from the violent washing, perhaps he was slammed against the side of the washing bucket?  "...thank you Nina..."

She sets down and cuddles her kitty burrito (she has you in a towel).  "Would you like some nomses?"

Her sisters sigh "We're supposed to be cleaning Nina.  He's a tough kitty.  He'll be ok."

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email

She sets down and cuddles her kitty burrito (she has you in a towel).  "Would you like some nomses?"

Her sisters sigh "We're supposed to be cleaning Nina.  He's a tough kitty.  He'll be ok."

Kintal perks up. "Noms?"
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy

Kintal perks up. "Noms?"

She begins feeding you little puff pastries filled with grilled seafoods while cradling you in one arm like a baby.

Dina rolls her eyes again.

A woman Kintal will recognize storms in with what appear to be 2 nuns in tow "I DEMAND THIS  HOUSE OF FILTH BE SHUT DOWN IN THE NAME OF MY GAWDESS."