Author Topic: Re: Encounter 18 v2  (Read 1561 times)

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
Re: Encounter 18 v2
« on: September 19, 2011, 10:24:10 AM »
Encounter 18 v2

Setup:
You're heading through the woods to check out rumors of a cult. You get to a clearing with a farm. You see two farmers standing near the barn holding tools. As you approach, you realize that the "tool"s are, in fact, serrated glaives, and the "farmers" have green skin and tails!

Initiative rolls:
[spoiler]Aepa -> d20 + 3 = 8
Grizz -> d20 + 2 = 11
Ixen -> d20 + 4 = 22
Serias -> d20 + 3 = 11
Thorden -> d20 + 6 = 13

Monster 1 -> d20 + 6 = 18
Monster 2 -> d20 + 6 = 24
[/spoiler]

Modified Initiative:
[spoiler]
Monster 2 (24)
Ixen (22)
Monster 1 (18)
Thorden (13)
Serias (11)
Grizz (11)
Aepa (8)[/spoiler]

Map
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Round 1!

Monster 2 points at you and says something unintelligible to the other, grabs his glaive in both hands and disappears. In an instant, he appears right in front of you with an audible pop! He is standing in R 32, ten feet away from Grizz and Thordon.

Upon closer inspection, his eyes are red and beard is bristly to the point of looking sharp. You smell the distinct odor of sulfur.

Ixen!  You're up!
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
Quote from: CryoSilver
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]