Author Topic: Warforged Template Monger... need to be large.. help?  (Read 2681 times)

fencediddy

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Warforged Template Monger... need to be large.. help?
« on: October 04, 2011, 09:48:32 PM »
I need to find a template that will allow me to start my Warforged off as Large. 

The plan is to make a Warforged Wilder. 
Large Warforged + Incarnate Construct = giant type, add Primordal Giant, Fire-Souled (Dragon Mag 314), Mineral Warrior, Necropolitan, Evolved undead x3

Yes I know Mineral Warrior takes away 2 Cha and  so does Warforged so no the best concept for wilder.  Really I want to make a psion but the limits in LA i have are awkward.

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Re: Warforged Template Monger... need to be large.. help?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 09:50:37 PM »
I would suggest Ardent (Cpsi) rather than Wilder then... manafests off of wisdom

fencediddy

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:58:42 PM »
Then none of the template make sense... suggestions?

Rebel7284

• Grape ape
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 12:48:01 AM »
The problem is that incarnate construct is an applied template and primordial giant is inherited... how are you getting around that?
Negative level on a chicken would make it a wight the next day.  Chicken the other wight meat. -borg286

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 05:43:16 AM »
Creative backstory?

I'll allow someone more versed in templates to answer.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 08:29:22 AM »
Then none of the template make sense... suggestions?
Erm, suggestions on what? ???

Ardent would work better for a build like this though; its manifesting method even lets it get around LA somewhat. Wilders don't have any real advantage over psions here.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]