Author Topic: When you're ready to discuss background/history...  (Read 4203 times)

sirpercival

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Re: When you're ready to discuss background/history...
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »
Sounds good.  Character sheet?
Burn all the microfiche!  Firebomb all the 8-tracks!

I'm not just a druid -- I'm a singing, dancing, Broadway druid.

[spoiler]
Quote from: PhaedrusXY
"You... saved me? So I was dismantled? I... thank you, then. I will not incinerate you."

There's only one character concept worth having, and that's the one you've thrown darts at.
[/spoiler]

Shiki

• King Kong
  • Mindraped
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 11:12:21 PM »
Coming soon, hopefully. Busy elsewhere. :banghead
"An ally of truth."

Soundtrack of the week:
Kagamine Rin - Antichlorobenzene (ft. Kagamine Ren)

zook1shoe

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 01:51:54 AM »
Same here... I'm getting things rolling ;)

Shiki

• King Kong
  • Mindraped
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 08:15:14 AM »
Revamped background:
[spoiler]
Snowy comes from a little tribe full of nomadic tibbits living in the northern forests, a little to the north of Springley Downs. She had it hard all of her childhood, learning everything on the spot in the cold wild. She didn't become a master of anything, but she was brilliant enough as to outwit most problems she came through, also on the spot for most, if not all. Once or twice per year, the tribe traveled to the south, keeping in touch with their elven friends from Fayland Water.

As time went by though, she grew tired of this way of life and of her tribe. In their travels in the south, she came about Springley Downs where other living beings caught her interest, and she pretty much left the tribe from there with no other thoughts. She hid from her tribe till they left the area, and she went to the village. Snowy was eleven years old at the time. In her cat form, she wandered from place to place anywhere where something would catch her interest (pretty much everywhere in the village). Springley Downs pretty much acted as a study for her, but she never showed her humanoid form to anyone.

As time went by, she came to care about the comforts of having something like a home and a family again, and she got picked up by Squire Mainor's wife, Juna, not too long after. Juna is the one who named her "Snowy." At some point later on (when Snowy was about fourteen), Rainfall, elven cleric from Fayland Water, noticed her in town during one of his rare visits. He came to know who her caretaker was by following her back to Squire Mainor's house, and he spoke to Juna about who Snowy really is.

At that moment, drama happened between those three in the house. The girl spoke her desire to not get back to her tribe, to keep her presence here from her ancient family a secret, and her discomfort about if the villagers were to know what she is. Snowy's demands were granted, although from that day on, she had to be introduced to the village in some way and try her best so to help with the house or do some kind of work outside.
[/spoiler]

Is something amiss?
"An ally of truth."

Soundtrack of the week:

sirpercival

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 11:09:28 AM »
Revamped background:
[spoiler]
Snowy comes from a little tribe full of nomadic tibbits living in the northern forests, a little to the north of Springley Downs. She had it hard all of her childhood, learning everything on the spot in the cold wild. She didn't become a master of anything, but she was brilliant enough as to outwit most problems she came through, also on the spot for most, if not all. Once or twice per year, the tribe traveled to the south, keeping in touch with their elven friends from Fayland Water.

As time went by though, she grew tired of this way of life and of her tribe. In their travels in the south, she came about Springley Downs where other living beings caught her interest, and she pretty much left the tribe from there with no other thoughts. She hid from her tribe till they left the area, and she went to the village. Snowy was eleven years old at the time. In her cat form, she wandered from place to place anywhere where something would catch her interest (pretty much everywhere in the village). Springley Downs pretty much acted as a study for her, but she never showed her humanoid form to anyone.

As time went by, she came to care about the comforts of having something like a home and a family again, and she got picked up by Squire Mainor's wife, Juna, not too long after. Juna is the one who named her "Snowy." At some point later on (when Snowy was about fourteen), Rainfall, elven cleric from Fayland Water, noticed her in town during one of his rare visits. He came to know who her caretaker was by following her back to Squire Mainor's house, and he spoke to Juna about who Snowy really is.

At that moment, drama happened between those three in the house. The girl spoke her desire to not get back to her tribe, to keep her presence here from her ancient family a secret, and her discomfort about if the villagers were to know what she is. Snowy's demands were granted, although from that day on, she had to be introduced to the village in some way and try her best so to help with the house or do some kind of work outside.
[/spoiler]

Is something amiss?

Sounds perfect.  Are you thinking CN alignment?  Because the pure impulsiveness would seem to fit with that very well.  I suppose you could do CG instead, but I think a good-natured, friendly CN fits best.

[spoiler]
"You... saved me? So I was dismantled? I... thank you, then. I will not incinerate you."

There's only one character concept worth having, and that's the one you've thrown darts at.
[/spoiler]

Shiki

• King Kong
  • Mindraped
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 11:18:52 AM »
Revamped background:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Is something amiss?

Sounds perfect.  Are you thinking CN alignment?  Because the pure impulsiveness would seem to fit with that very well.  I suppose you could do CG instead, but I think a good-natured, friendly CN fits best.
I was totally going for CN. :D
"An ally of truth."

Soundtrack of the week:

sirpercival

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 11:20:18 AM »
I was totally going for CN. :D

Rock on, then.   ;)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]