http://bg-archive.minmaxforum.com
February 17, 2018, 09:53:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: These boards are now READ ONLY. We've started over! So don't try posting here. Go here http://minmaxforum.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: An alternate dice roller  (Read 3906 times)
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« on: September 25, 2011, 11:31:03 PM »

http://dice-roller.wikidot.com/

I figured it might make more sense to post it here. A dice roller I made as an alternative to Invisible Castle.

My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
dna1
Hong Kong

Im not albino Im just from Alaska

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 05:09:40 AM »

Thank you sir! I can speak for my group when I say we appriciate this  Big Grin

Can it roll multiples? ie: 1d20+3;1d10+2;1d4+2

Slappin ho's like E-Honda
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 12:16:09 PM »

Can it roll multiples? ie: 1d20+3;1d10+2;1d4+2
Unfortunately no. I'll see about adding that.
And now yes. Plus it's retroactive.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 03:56:27 PM by Prime32 » Logged

My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »

Now supports Fudge dice.

My work
Flay Crimsonwind
Hong Kong

Watching the World Burn in Magnificence

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 08:17:40 AM »

Now supports Fudge dice.
I'm gonna ask, what the hell are fudge dice? Reroll 1s?

Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 02:32:47 PM »

Now supports Fudge dice.
A d6 with the sides +, +, (blank), (blank), -, -. So basically, d3-2.

EDIT: Bluh, I can't type.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:08:25 AM by Prime32 » Logged

My work
dna1
Hong Kong

Im not albino Im just from Alaska

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »

I tried to play around with the fudge dice.. I dont understand it lol. It gives you a fixed roll or something? You should post some simple instructions  Big Grin

Slappin ho's like E-Honda
Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »

I tried to play around with the fudge dice.. I dont understand it lol. It gives you a fixed roll or something? You should post some simple instructions  Big Grin
Why do you need to use Fudge dice without knowing what they are? Confused

EDIT: Fudge is a game, with its own dice.

My work
sirpercival
Donkey Kong

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »

Used in the Fate system (dresden files RPG as well).

Burn all the microfiche!  Firebomb all the 8-tracks!

I'm not just a druid -- I'm a singing, dancing, Broadway druid.

Quote from: PhaedrusXY
"You... saved me? So I was dismantled? I... thank you, then. I will not incinerate you."

There's only one character concept worth having, and that's the one you've thrown darts at.
Bozwevial
Organ Grinder

Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 09:06:10 PM »

Now supports Fudge dice.
A d6 with the sides +, +, +, -, -, -. So basically, d3-2.
Technically +1/+1/+0/+0/-1/-1, but the equivalency is right.

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: