Author Topic: Maps, Pics etc.  (Read 5574 times)

dna1

• Hong Kong
  • Im not albino Im just from Alaska
    • Email
Maps, Pics etc.
« on: September 23, 2011, 04:17:26 AM »
Hey guys so now that I have alittle more time since Im not in school I would like to start posting some maps, discriptionary pictures etc etc. Im going to start with afew shots of the BloodMoon Keep, and the area around it. I will then post Kartakas pics, and finally battle maps.

[spoiler]
Old Area of the Shrine grounds.
[spoiler]

This section of the keep is secluded from the rest. TLS is known to frequent this area.[/spoiler]

Inner Shrine
[spoiler]

The inner shrine is still in excellent condition. Any areas in the keep are off limits to visitors.[/spoiler]

Inner Keep Area
[spoiler]

A more maintained area of the keep.[/spoiler]

BloodMoon Keep
[spoiler]

Now in shambles compaired to its former glory. Still impressive though. [/spoiler]

BloodMoon Keep 02
[spoiler]

Another shot of inside the old Keep. [/spoiler]

Inside the Shrine Tower
[spoiler]

The main tower inside. Once had many levels, still sturdy but very run down. [/spoiler]

Keep Forest Area 01
[spoiler]

The forest area directly outside the main Keep area[/spoiler]

Keep Forest Area 02
[spoiler]

The outside forest area is beautifull. At nightfall though the land becomes rather fearsome.[/spoiler]

Keep Forest Area 03
[spoiler]

The outside forest area is beautifull. At nightfall though the land becomes rather fearsome.[/spoiler]

The Keep in the Past
[spoiler]

The Keep and LightsBastion as it looked before the light left Ravenloft.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Also just FYI, I did not paint any of these. I just have a extensive collection of very very bad ass art.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:46:20 AM by dna1 »
Slappin ho's like E-Honda

dna1

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: Maps, Pics etc.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 04:36:11 AM »
more stuff
[spoiler]
Ravenloft Domains.
[spoiler]

This image is broken down into Domains. Kartakas is in the middle, its Yellow with a blue area on it. The neighboring domains are color coded based off friendlyness. Also noted on here is the mistways. The greyed out boarders are currently closed.[/spoiler]

Ravenloft Campaign Map
[spoiler]

Straight out of the book. [/spoiler]

Kartakas Close up.
[spoiler]

The village of Harmonia, in the south, shelters about thirteen thousand people. They claim to have the finest singing voices in Ravenloft, and only the people of Skald dispute this. Harmonian architecture matches the description above, but the houses are larger. Villagers harbor livestock under their own roofs, in separate quarters at the rear of the house. Despite such precautions, their animals still fall prey to foxes and wolves. The wolves in Kartakas are unusually bold. They often wander the streets of the towns at night, and they can breach any gate not securely fastened.[/spoiler]

Skald
[spoiler]

The town of Skald, near the center of Kartakas, is home to nearly twenty-two thousand people. The place is known for its sheep, which have particularly fine wool. The houses are almost all one story, with wooden frames and steep, densely thatchedroofs. The homes have many small, arched windows, each with heavy, blue or green shutters that can be locked and barred from inside.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:06:35 AM by dna1 »

dna1

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 04:36:38 AM »
Reserved for battle maps.

dna1

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 04:39:34 AM »
K guys feel free to post here. I would love feed back regarding the art Im selecting for the game. Im trying to set a particular mood with it  :D
and I have about 4000 pictures to wade through lol..

anyways I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.
 :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:45:24 AM by dna1 »

dna1

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 06:58:02 PM »
updated. more to come soon.