Author Topic: What should I add?  (Read 2039 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
What should I add?
« on: September 05, 2011, 05:49:40 AM »
I'm making an example list of questions for entry to a Mage's GUild.  Plz to look over following and make suggestions for what I should add:

Today's Date:

Your Name:

Other Names You May Be Known By(Don't lie, we'll know, and the Quartermaster will wand rape you):

Place of Residence:

Position Sought:

Available Start Date:

Education (some form of formal magical education is required):

Have you ever consorted with the Undead (This does not disqualify you from employment, but may require you to be looked over for possible infection by a healer)?

Have you ever consorted with Fiends or Angels, and do any of them currently have a rental contract, lien, or ownership of your soul (again this doesn't disqualify you, but we may need to have a healer give you the once over)?

Have you ever consorted with any other entities of power?

Are any Gawds currently pissed at you, or do you owe any of them favors for past help (Resurrection for example)?

Are any other powerful entities of foreign governments angry at you?

For that matter are you under contract to any foreign governments or organizations?

Have you ever been resurrected?

Have you committed any crimes (note this does not necessarily bar your employment unless you've been doing something pretty damn awful)?

Have you ever wanted to rule the world, or at least some portion of it (be honest)?

Do you have any religious beliefs?

Are you a member of any organizations, Guilds, cults, etc?

Do you have any ideologies or sexual deviations which may be a threat to the city, it's inhabitants, or reality as we know it?

Do you have any odd dietary restrictions, taboos, medical needs, or require exposure to any substances we should know of?

Are you forbidden from participating in anything, and if so why?

Are you vulnerable to mental and physical damage from anything we should know of?

Are you cursed or haunted?

Are you insane, and are you willing to submit to an examination to prove that?

Would you define yourself as Evil?

Are you the Minion of someone who would define themselves as Evil?

Have you ever been Undead or in an altered physical or mental state?

Would any of the above apply to your immediate circle of friends, coworkers, or relatives?

Do you own any magical items that may be cursed or problematical?

Same questions as all of the above, but applied to your familiar/other unspecified cohort or minion:

Maat_Mons

• Hong Kong
  • What is a smile but a grimace of happiness?
Re: What should I add?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 06:04:33 AM »
Have you ever been Undead or in an altered physical or mental state?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: What should I add?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 06:33:12 AM »
EMployers almost always ask the same question a couple of different ways to see if you answer differently.  The above was one of the usual examples of that crap.  It's another way of trying to ask if you're undead or crazy.