Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 1022 times)

Mahote

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
Minecraft!
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:49:09 AM »
I'm currently involved with the game Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/ if you're not sure what Minecraft is) and am working on a town called "Archolm" (A mesh of Archerd and Holmes, the two main responsible for the level)

I'm going for a standard fantasy town, the bulk of the town will be centered around a keep (which Crazy BS is the lead artistic designer for).  Also the town will feature a plethora of mundane houses (Currently there are 127) and a variety of unique buildings (Completed so far are a Tavern, Inn, General Store, Church, Library, School, Mage Tower, Constable Office, City Park, Blacksmith and Infirmary)

The city itself is surrounded by walls, and has two main gates.  Ultimately I will expand, adding more towers and walls past the gates creating districts once the main district is completed.  At this time I would like to add a Farm City to the Southeast Gate, and Docks district to the Lake to the North, however those are future projects once the bulk of the city is finished.

What I'm looking for are people who play the game who would be interested in either helping with the mundane duties around the city (Helping to complete houses (The houses should all be in the same style), adding in decorative filler such as grass, trees and flowers where houses are finished) etc, OR people who are interested in doing things not in the city, but should be in the world.  Old keep ruins with a dungeon underneath, a small town, ancient temples etc.  These things should be about 12-18 minutes of walking distance away from the town (Basically a 1 days travel of game time)

Included will be a link to my facebook page (Hopefully directly to the album that includes screen shots)  If you're interested in joining, let me know and I'll E-mail you the server I.P

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2404317747623.141975.1241509712

CrazyBS

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 07:12:51 AM »
Yeah, that keep is going to take a bit of time, but will be well worth it.  I'll probably be going Goth with it and make it really big...with lots of basement, dungeon, catacomb, mines, and hell layers underneath :)

dna1

• Hong Kong
  • Im not albino Im just from Alaska
    • Email
Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 04:04:08 AM »
k so once its made what do you do? i mean is there like games to play or something?
Slappin ho's like E-Honda