Play Like You Have To! > This Game is Rated M for Mature Audiences Only

Boobs: The leading cause of suprise rounds

(1/7) > >>

Inufandom:
So yes, boobs. I understand some campaigns involve the Book of Erotic Fantasy among the books open to the players. Mine does not, thank god. However, that didn't stop my players from accomplishing getting a surprise round.

So, in my campaign they are going through the Dead Throne adventure in Sandstorm, and entering into the King's house. They notice the many guards I stationed in the courtyard area. And while I was being serious, two of my players decided to cook up a scheme. The enemy rolled poorly, and so one was able to sneak along the domed ceiling, and then dropped down into the middle of them. She then proceeded to remove her top, and cried "Party!"  And went running through the enemies flashing her boobs. Running out of the room, the character screamed "We're going streaking!" Needless to say, the PCs got a surprise round for sheer stupidity.

My players don't need the damn BoEF to mess with the DM... :sobbing

RobbyPants:
Just wait for them to come up with creative uses for the Perform skill. :p

Inufandom:
One of my players is a member here. Let's not give them any ideas... 

weenog:
Clever players.  Easy way to avoid that kind of thing, though, it's not being a pervert.  I don't mean by this that you should smack your players down for involving sexual or silly (or both) content in the game.  What I mean is that it's very abnormal to be sexually interested in a different species.  (This doesn't work so well with humans as they can and do crossbreed with virtually anything up to and including humans, suggesting that humans are the base species and everything they're interfertile with is a subspecies of human, but I digress.)  So, include some NPCs that aren't perverts, sometimes.  It doesn't matter how pretty nor charismatic the elf or halfling or whatever is, the dwarf or hobgoblin or other incompatible race guard who is a sensible and well-adjusted person will respond anywhere from "meh" to "yuck" to mild, non-incapacitating surprise, and do his job.

Just like you might if you saw a baboon displaying its gigantic ass in your direction.  (Assuming, of course, that you frequent a region in which the mere presence of a baboon isn't a shock on its own.)

bhu:
Optionally you can also shock them by having the guards be perverts.  "Thog..Thog toss me the hot sauce I need some butt lube for this elf."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version