Author Topic: Psionic Power Database  (Read 3004 times)

TheAbyssDragon

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Psionic Power Database
« on: August 13, 2011, 01:23:23 PM »
There are several sites out there that provide searchable/filterable spell databases. Although I like a divine caster here and there, I'm a big fan of psionics and I've had no luck finding a psionics database. The only thing that comes close is the SRD, which given the limited extent of psionics, is a decent chuck of the material. However, what I want is something that's highly searchable and filterable, not just static html files.

So, since I'd really like this resource, I'm willing to make it myself: www.psipower.info

I've copied over everything from the SRD A through D. Before I finish out the SRD and move on to things like Complete Psionic and  Secrets of Sarlona, I'd like to get some community feedback. For example, is the layout good? I want something with a high readability that will work on mobile devices (tablets ideally).

Note that this is still very much in it's infancy. Currently the search function is non-existent, url friendly page slugs are in the database but still non-functional, and for some reason my automatic columns aren't populating correctly.

awaken DM golem

• Organ Grinder
  • PAO'd my Avatar
Re: Psionic Power Database
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 08:13:06 PM »
7th Geas has reposted the Psi index, over at the old psi board on wizards.com

I think that'd be just about everything "official" and then some more stuff from dreamscarred.

nijineko

• King Kong
  • two strange quarks short of a graviton...
Re: Psionic Power Database
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 03:49:22 AM »
i'm working on an excel spreadsheet of all the official wotc psionic powers. i have the expanded psi, and am working on the comp psi and athas.org material now.
arukibito ga michi wo erabu no ka, michi ga arukibito wo erabu no deshou ka?
Never game alone again!
KadoKado! Game for gifts!
The Ultimate Dice Rolling Engine