Author Topic: Flurry of Critical Touch?  (Read 1097 times)

Drammor

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Flurry of Critical Touch?
« on: August 04, 2011, 07:13:46 PM »
My hypothetical level 8 monk has Roundabout Kick, Snap Kick, Stormguard Warrior, and Touch of Golden Ice.

If I choose to use Combat Rhythm with Flurry of Blows, I make touch attacks that deal no damage against an opponent. If my opponent is evil, does each attack still inflict the ravage? If I use Snap Kick, do I get 4 attacks at base +5/+5/+5/+0 (with Str)? Can any of my attacks inflict critical hits? And if they do, does that mean that I get an extra attack for each attack that indicates a critical?

Post Script: Ignoring the "not enough feats" problem, naturally. The monk is hypothetical, after all.

Second Post Script: Although the build is possible if a monk uses the martial monk alternative, the ghurka/kali/escrima style and takes 2 flaws and 4 antifeats, or 1 flaw and 6 antifeats, or 8 antifeats...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 08:13:57 PM by Drammor »

Nachofan99

• Bi-Curious George
Re: Flurry of Critical Touch?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 07:50:05 PM »
Touch of Golden Ice does not even say you have to attack them, merely touch them - even in a "make contact" kind of way.  Even a handshake to an evil creature subjects them to a ravage.  You can make critical hits on your touch attacks, but they would cause no damage.  4 attacks looks right to me.

StreamOfTheSky

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 01:03:29 PM »
If you confirm a critical hit with one of the touch attacks, you should get an extra attack from Roundabout Kick, unless RK specifically says it happens when you damage an opponent with a critical hit.

Drammor

• Email
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 04:13:57 PM »
Awesome!

Now... is there any way to turn the ability damage from ToGI into ability drain? :smirk