Author Topic: Help finding some magic items  (Read 1317 times)

Goodlad

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Help finding some magic items
« on: August 02, 2011, 05:17:08 PM »
Hey guys,

Im trying to fing some magic items to increase range increment, give a bonus to grapple and a bonus to bull rush attempts.

Can you guys think of any items that do those things?

Thanks in Advance!

snakeman830

• Organ Grinder
  • BG's resident furry min/maxxer
Re: Help finding some magic items
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »
Range incraments:

Distance quality (DMG)
Horizon Goggles (Complete Mage (give Far Shot and increase range of spells or spell-likes requiring ranged touch attacks by 50%)
Helm of the Hunter (MIC, gives Far Shot)
Gauntlets of Extended Range (double range incrament for thrown weapons)

Grapple: Gloves of Titan's Grip (+8 enhancement bonus to grapple for 7 rounds, 3/day, no action to activate) (SRD)

Bull Rush: Armbands of Might (+2 to Str checks)(MIC)

that's off the top of my head.
I am constantly amazed by how many DM's ban Tomb of Battle.  The book doesn't even exist!

Quotes:[spoiler]
By yes, she means no.
That explains so much about my life.
hiicantcomeupwithacharacterthatisntaghostwhyisthatamijustretardedorsomething
Why would you even do this? It hurts my eyes and looks like you ate your keyboard before suffering an attack of explosive diarrhea.
[/spoiler]

If using Genesis to hide your phylactry, set it at -300 degrees farenheit.  See how do-gooders fare with a liquid atmosphere.

Cazador75

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 05:24:19 PM »
A X of continuous giant size CL19 = Colossal = +16 grapple, +16 bull rush etc... (You have to be able to afford it... about one half million gp or somthing like that xD)

Don't remember now about range things, the was something like horizon google in complete mage that make al your range be multiplied for 1.5 IIRC

Sir Giacomo

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 08:20:21 PM »
There is also torc of the titans (MiC) that give +5 morale bonus to STR checks (so they stack with the armbands of might). Both cost about 7.5k gold together.
Then, of course, all STR and size enhancers (for instance, in the MiC there is also a belt that provides enlarge 1/day)

- Giacomo