Author Topic: Statting Guilty Gear  (Read 2481 times)

ImperatorK

• Bi-Curious George
Statting Guilty Gear
« on: August 07, 2011, 12:14:04 PM »
A moment ago I saw a video on YouTube with Guilty Gear XX gameplay and it was awesome. The characters are interesting. I was wondering if anyone would want to state some of them? :flutter
I would do it myself but I'm far from an optimizer and don't have that much free time, unfortunately. Of course I'll try to help where I can.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:16:18 PM by ImperatorK »
"I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!"
"Take less damage to avoid being killed."
"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

[spoiler]
Quote from: Lateral
Or you could just be a cleric of an ideal. Like, physics and say that the domain choices reflect potential and kinetic energy.

Plus, where other clerics say "For Pelor," "For Nerull," or "For Crom?" You get to say, "FOR SCIENCE!" *fanfare*

About me:
Quote from: dark_samuari
I know your game, you just want a magical Amazon.com to knock off those good ol' honest magic shops run by polite, old wizards!
Use Iron Heart Surge on the sun. That'll teach him to use fluff as RAW.

Damn you! You totally ruined my build that was all about getting epic far shot early and throwing my enemies into the sun!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Statting Guilty Gear
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 02:00:47 PM »
Well there's this...
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 12:46:44 AM »
Well there's this...

But it's missing Ride the Lightning! It's just not the same without it  :P

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 08:37:20 PM »
But it's missing Ride the Lightning! It's just not the same without it  :P

There's a spell that's very similar to it in CM, so there we go.

A moment ago I saw a video on YouTube with Guilty Gear XX gameplay and it was awesome. The characters are interesting. I was wondering if anyone would want to state some of them? :flutter
I would do it myself but I'm far from an optimizer and don't have that much free time, unfortunately. Of course I'll try to help where I can.

Awesome, but difficult like you wouldn't believe. My best is a 16 hit combo, and that requires Chipp's Dust to work.

Try looking up Order Sol's Dragon Install combo.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:39:16 PM by Sinfire Titan »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 09:06:22 PM »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]