Author Topic: Custom Cards based off of the BURNING HATE!  (Read 2570 times)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
Custom Cards based off of the BURNING HATE!
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:44:16 AM »

Anyone else have any?

[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
Re: Custom Cards based off of the BURNING HATE!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 03:14:25 PM »
Your formatting is a bit off. It should look like this:

Pelor, the Burning Hate      2WWWBBB
Legendary Creature-Human Avatar (Deity isn't a creature type, and Pelor is Human according to Deites and Demigods)
Kicker WWBB.
When Pelor, the Burning Hate enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, destroy target Zombie creature, then put X +1/+1 counters on Pelor, where X is that creature's toughness.
Whenever a Zombie would be dealt damage, instead put X -1/-1 counters on it, where X is Pelor's power.
5/5

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 03:48:37 PM »
Thanks, I'll fix that when I have a chance.

But do you think they adequately sum up the Burning Hate? What would, in your opinion?
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 01:26:26 PM »

But do you think they adequately sum up the Burning Hate? What would, in your opinion?

It feels more like a Cleric of the Burning Hate than the actual god IMO. But that's because I don't think True Deities should be stated out.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 01:36:39 PM »

It feels more like a Cleric of the Burning Hate than the actual god IMO. But that's because I don't think True Deities should be stated out.
They shouldn't, for the same reason there were never Planeswalker cards pre-Mending. Too powerful to put on cards. I've got an idea or two for Burning Hate-based cards, but I don't think I'll can get to putting them on pixels this or next week. I'll see about it when all my exams are done.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation