Author Topic: Question about the Search function.  (Read 2100 times)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
Question about the Search function.
« on: May 29, 2011, 03:43:21 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm here to ask about the Search Function on these boards. Namely, how hard would it be to add a way to choose between "search for threads started by <poster>" and "search for posts by <poster>"?

I'm just wondering, because I feel that it would make finding stuff a lot easier.

Something to muse over, I guess.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

EjoThims

• Grape ape
  • The Ferret
    • Email
Re: Question about the Search function.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 01:54:56 PM »
Posts can be found in their profile, but far as I know there's no way to find threads based on who started them, so don't know if it's a function they could add.