Author Topic: flesh golem template?  (Read 1116 times)

lorddarioush

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
flesh golem template?
« on: May 28, 2011, 08:56:22 PM »
ok, yeah so i heared that if you play a construct of some sort you can throw a flesh template over it for a - 2 lvl ajustment.. the only problem is.. i dont know where to find it :P can any1 help out?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 08:59:48 PM by lorddarioush »

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: flesh golem template?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 11:09:49 PM »
You're looking for the incarnate construct template from Savage Species. Note that it removes all the construct's Special Attacks and Special Qualities, and changes its type to Humanoid or Giant depending on size.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

awaken DM golem

• Organ Grinder
  • PAO'd my Avatar
Re: flesh golem template?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 10:13:56 PM »
... or the Flesh Golem racial class, in the same book.
Different uses, problems, good stuff, etc ...