Author Topic: [4e] At Will Damage Optimization  (Read 2733 times)

Al Ciao

• Monkey bussiness
[4e] At Will Damage Optimization
« on: May 19, 2011, 11:54:04 AM »
So i hear a lot about burst nova damage, but less about maximizing your at will damage. Currently, the only two i know of are the essentials rogue's tactical trick plus sneak attack, and the rangers twin strike. What are ways other classes can get lots of at will damage even at low levels?

I did see something about a lvl 30 ranger dealing up to 200 dmg at will, but what about, say, the heroic tier?

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email

Handy Links

Al Ciao

• Monkey bussiness
Re: [4e] At Will Damage Optimization
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 12:34:40 PM »
Oops, sorry.

Of course, looking at the 4e board, doesnt seem very alive...

Gavinfoxx

• King Kong
  • *Forkbark* Wauwau!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 01:42:31 PM »
BG's other resident furry!

X-Codes

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 07:05:30 PM »
Oops, sorry.

So your childish needs for attention are left unsatisfied by the state of the 4e forum, therefore you're going to violate forum rules in order to get the attention you so rightfully deserve?

People who continue to play 3.5e, Pathfinder, or variants thereof typically do so because they find 4e to be an incredibly deficient system not worth the money it takes to buy the books.  The 4e forum is our respect for the fact that there's no such thing as BadWrongFun.

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 07:23:55 PM »
Oops, sorry.

So your childish needs for attention are left unsatisfied by the state of the 4e forum, therefore you're going to violate forum rules in order to get the attention you so rightfully deserve?

People who continue to play 3.5e, Pathfinder, or variants thereof typically do so because they find 4e to be an incredibly deficient system not worth the money it takes to buy the books.  The 4e forum is our respect for the fact that there's no such thing as BadWrongFun.

He probably just didn't see the subforum. He's new after all, and the 4E optimization forum isn't as noticeable as this one.

Maybe it needs a sign spinner?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 01:20:20 AM »
Naw, nobody looks for it anyway. :P
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."