Author Topic: Last Day for Dr. Horrible: Join Joss Whedon's Master Plan while you still can!  (Read 5062 times)

OneWinged4ngel

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
In short: Whedon is not a happy-ending guy. Though he tells a great story and presents it well, many of his endings are 'Your guys kinda won, but our princess is in another castle so see us next time for...'

The ending here was the goal of the journey that the character was on, doing the best with what was dealt. I dunno if that helps, but that is what I took away.

(Deleted)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 07:01:07 PM by OneWinged4ngel »

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

lotofsnow

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
Wow. That was awesome on so many levels.

Hallack

• Hong Kong
Hehe, yeah, Dr. Horrible was a great watch.  Have to agree with others about the songs being stuck in the brain.

I've had to make sure and share it with my friends for the good laughs (and so they could get the music stuck in their heads too).

I'm not a Whedonite at all though I really really liked Firefly, and I most definitely will be buying the DVD when it is produced.
Placeholder - T'tosc

Dilvish

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
That was great. I had not watched it and thought I'd missed it. Thanks for the link, Meg. :D

Ubernoob

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Happy Panda
    • Email
That was awesome.  I loved firefly and I loved this just as much.
Ubernoob is a happy panda.

Nox_Noctis

• Hong Kong
  • A Simple Exchange
    • Email
I'm glad to see they intend to release a DVD compilation. The preview, while short, makes it look amusing in a silly way.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]