Author Topic: Last Day for Dr. Horrible: Join Joss Whedon's Master Plan while you still can!  (Read 1559 times)

OneWinged4ngel

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email

http://www.drhorrible.com/index.html

Dr. Horrible ends at midnight.  That's right, after tonight, you have to pay for it.  Up until then, it's still free.  Watch this little masterpiece by Joss Whedon.  Then go back to the homepage and Read The Master Plan.

Joss Whedon is a hero of the revolution, and the God who brought us Firefly before the Evil that is Fox and the Kings of the Forest took it away.

If you've not gone already, DO IT NOW.

That is all.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 10:54:41 PM by OneWinged4ngel »

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email
They are really going to make us pay for that? I sure as hell love this world.

Handy Links

OneWinged4ngel

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
They are really going to make us pay for that? I sure as hell love this world.

I imagine it would be cheap like iTunes.  Which is where they're having downloads from...

Really, Tshern, I thought you'd dig this.  They're trying to subvert the Old System and find A Better Way  :).

More for less was pretty much the byword of the Master Plan.  And of course, the man has to pay his crew.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 09:20:23 PM by OneWinged4ngel »

dman11235

• Grape ape
    • Email
I'm pretty sure it's going to be cheap downloads and then a DVD.
My sig's Handy Haversack: Need help?  Want to see what I've done?  Want to see what others have done well?  Check it out.

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
I removed this because there was already a thread about this topic in the correct place in Plugged-In Entertainment. 
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!