Author Topic: Incest  (Read 59128 times)

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: Incest
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2008, 11:46:23 PM »

Ero gemu = erotic game. Go Japan, steal our words!
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."

Turalisj

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2008, 02:24:59 AM »
No, it's Incest - taking the family bond to the next level. :P

I thought it went-
Incest, we do it better.

heffroncm

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2008, 03:07:32 AM »
Nothin' says luvin
like luvin yer cuzin
?

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2008, 07:46:54 AM »
I know someone who was a werewolf/lycanthrope ranger who had a wolf animal companion... She took being a furry to a whole new level.  :twitch

Also, there is a book out that I read, it's called Middlesex. It's about how after 2 generations of incest, this kid is born as a girl, and at puberty, develops male genitalia as well... And it's basically due to the inbreeding.

Anyways, if I were a DM, I'd totally include something screwy like this in the game. It throws the players for a loop! Then again, I wouldn't make it like a main focus of the game. It'd be strictly a chance based occurrence; there'd be a one in 20 chance that they'd somehow stumble upon a hermaphrodite, and a one in 10 chance that they'd actually figure out how the hermaphrodite came to be...

You get where I'm going with this.

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

My body is a temple. That is why I make chocolate sacrifices in it every day.

ShaggyShaggs

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • He's just this guy, you know?
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2008, 09:18:51 AM »
Anyways, if I were a DM, I'd totally include something screwy like this in the game. It throws the players for a loop! Then again, I wouldn't make it like a main focus of the game. It'd be strictly a chance based occurrence; there'd be a one in 20 chance that they'd somehow stumble upon a hermaphrodite, and a one in 10 chance that they'd actually figure out how the hermaphrodite came to be...

Searching the corpse of the slain sorceress for treasure, you find she has on a ruby-studded cock ring... wait, what?
"Your STFU N00b roll fails!"
"Crap. Can I make a saving LOL?"

"I think either we have unlimited rights, or we have no rights at all. Personally, I lean toward unlimited rights. I feel, for instance, I have the right to do anything I please; but, if I do something you don't like, I think you have the right to kill me. So where you gonna find a fairer fucking deal than that?" - George Carlin

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2008, 09:55:51 AM »

Searching the corpse of the slain sorceress for treasure, you find she has on a ruby-studded cock ring... wait, what?
WARNING: Required response. [spoiler][/spoiler]
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie

Irthos Levethix

• Donkey Kong
  • We're all a little mad here
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2008, 10:28:40 AM »
Soo... disturbing...

WAT!?
Run, my pretty little chunks of XP!! - Belkar Bitterleaf

92% Tactician 83% Method Actor 75% Min/Maxer         Thats 250% of Gamer, bitches!

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2008, 11:25:34 AM »
I know someone who was a werewolf/lycanthrope ranger who had a wolf animal companion... She took being a furry to a whole new level.  :twitch

WARNING: Required response.

Furry =/= bestiality. Your statement is false.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

heffroncm

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2008, 11:28:44 AM »

Not quite.  SHE was a furry, a sexually active anthro wolf.  That she was active with an actual wolf is inconsequential :-)

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2008, 12:29:18 PM »

Not quite.  SHE was a furry, a sexually active anthro wolf.  That she was active with an actual wolf is inconsequential :-)

Just making sure you weren't confusing boinking a non sentient animal (bestiality) with furries. :P

And don't forget:

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

[/spoiler]

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2008, 04:50:09 PM »
You know, I never really got the whole furry thing. I understand it's different from bestiality, but what is it's appeal? Just an honest question here, no criticism ;)

~Bowen
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2008, 04:54:29 PM »
You know, I never really got the whole furry thing. I understand it's different from bestiality, but what is it's appeal? Just an honest question here, no criticism ;)

~Bowen

Um, fox girls are HOT? ???

Seriously though, it's something you either get or you don't. If you've looked at it, and aren't attracted... well it just isn't for you.

Careful though, because a lot of the artists make some flat out freaky shit that can easily give you the wrong impression if you think it's the whole.

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2008, 09:03:29 PM »

My ex liked turtle furries (?). Which made watching TMNT  :-[ very odd. Foxgirl are hot, and catgirls don't even count anymore.
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2008, 11:31:48 PM »

My ex liked turtle furries (?). Which made watching TMNT  :-[ very odd. Foxgirl are hot, and catgirls don't even count anymore.

Anime cat girls I agree about. Full on anthro feline has its perks. :P

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2008, 12:35:05 AM »

That is why I'm not allowed to DM...

WARNING: Required response. [spoiler][/spoiler]

Wat?

~Bowen

I have no idea... but I think it's somewhat of a preference thing. Like, some people prefer girls with big boobs, some prefer girls with big butts... Some people like girls in knee high stockings, some prefer them dressed up as animals.  It's basically a fetish.

Dressing up as a furry doesn't really appeal to me, but being painted (bodypaint and nothing else)... that's a different story. I think girls painted as tigers and leopards are fun. It's like a giant tease. They're naked, but everything is neatly hidden. I love it!

People usually think that I've lost my mind. I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is: the gutter.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2008, 01:04:52 AM »
Fursuits are a minority aspect of the fandom. I don't like them. Too cartoonish. I prefer the more realistic style which ironically has no valid real world parallel.

For example, awesomeness:

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

heffroncm

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2008, 01:39:22 AM »
Is that a samurai demon vorpal bunny?!  Something in my brain just broke.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2008, 01:42:17 AM »

Kinda sorta in a sense. :P

By the way, you need not be attracted to anthros sexually to be a furry. :P

Think that picture is awesome? Congratulations, you're in! :P

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

heffroncm

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2008, 01:48:26 AM »

Kinda sorta in a sense. :P

By the way, you need not be attracted to anthros sexually to be a furry. :P

Think that picture is awesome? Congratulations, you're in! :P

Oh, I definitely fall into the definition of 'furry'.  Anthros are some of my favorite characters in any game.  Yiff I stay away from, and I find sad folks that equate Furry with Yiff.

BobismyRhino

• Hong Kong
  • *baby Bob kiss* MUAH!
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2008, 02:56:14 AM »
Fursuits are a minority aspect of the fandom. I don't like them. Too cartoonish. I prefer the more realistic style which ironically has no valid real world parallel.

For example, awesomeness:

Aww, what a cute bunnygoatbatbird!