Author Topic: Disproving Fael  (Read 4565 times)

Ubernoob

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Happy Panda
    • Email
Re: Disproving Fael
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 09:02:01 PM »
Eww! Someone comes at me with a dangerous implement like a pair of shears has a high chance of ending up eating it, pointy end first...
I'm off the mindset that is prone to leaving lasting injuries (psychological preferable).  The last two people to piss me off:
1) Stripped 22 years of pride in 10 min.
2) Beat his ass with style.  Next time he ran into me was firmly in the submissive mode.
Ubernoob is a happy panda.

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 10:12:56 PM »
I still owe him a $700 pool cue, but he doesn't nag me about it considering it kept Midge out of Juvenile and me out of the hospital (which would have cost considerably more). If Midge had been successful with that attempt, my family would have ended with him (as there's no way in hell the little bastard is getting some from a willing woman).
I love the fact how your Dad considers this to be the better arrangement because it cost him less money.

Handy Links

AndyJames

• Organ Grinder
  • Meep?
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »
Not everyone is lucky enough to have East Asian parents ;)

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 12:34:49 AM »
Not everyone is lucky enough to have East Asian parents ;)

My dad is American. 1/4 Native too.

I still owe him a $700 pool cue, but he doesn't nag me about it considering it kept Midge out of Juvenile and me out of the hospital (which would have cost considerably more). If Midge had been successful with that attempt, my family would have ended with him (as there's no way in hell the little bastard is getting some from a willing woman).
I love the fact how your Dad considers this to be the better arrangement because it cost him less money.

My mom was more concerned about being a grandmother. Specifically the fact that I'm the only one in this household capable of scoring with the chance of having kids (she's got her tubes tied, and Midge can't score 1st base to save his life).

[spoiler][/spoiler]