Author Topic: Art and comics from the owl  (Read 1723 times)

Owlor

• Monkey bussiness
  • For the record, I *AM* a bit of a furry...
    • Webcomic: Sounds Like a Melody
    • Email
Art and comics from the owl
« on: October 20, 2011, 01:18:49 PM »
So, newly joined the forum and will prolly make a more proper introduction later, but I first wanted to get the msot important thing out of my way first, art. I draw as a hobby, cartoons mostly, but I am capable of realism (yeah, keep telling yourself that). First I wanted to show my D&D related art,

[spoiler]
I think Monotremancer showed this one already, illustration of our group dynamic in a now long-finnished champaign.

Group shot of the characters from an earlier champaign, my fellow players and DM tend not to like it when I scech while playing, though they are pretty amsued by the results at least.
[/spoiler]

I can definently do character portraits or illustrations if people would like them, free of charge since I am just an amateur.

and my Portal-related art, I'll spoiler tag it just in case there are people who havent played the games trough yet. (WARNING: som profanity)
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Preview of the comic I do, you can find all of it here http://www.webcomicsnation.com/owlor/melody/series.php?view=archive&chapter=44435

that's all for now, I got tons and tons more, but that's for another time.
"Humour is reason gone mad" - Grucho Marx