Author Topic: Yoda: level by level breakdown?  (Read 1495 times)

NecroticBanana

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
Yoda: level by level breakdown?
« on: March 27, 2011, 11:33:31 PM »
Before i go and attempt to do it myself, has anyone else here, ever taken the time to break down the more iconic characters in the star wars saga game by level? I was considering taking Yoda and see if i could tweak his existing stats to make him even better.
You magnificent Bastard

Jesus saves...Allah protects...and Cthulhu thinks you'd make a great sandwich

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

No man should outlive his fictitious wizard -Homer Simpson

Any legal defense starting by: ''I was drunk'' is bound to fail.-Alastar

b100d_arrowz

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Yoda: level by level breakdown?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 06:16:38 PM »
I haven't seen anyone do it, but off the top of my head with the Star Wars rules he'd be some kind of jedi/jedi master with tons of extra force points. Probably something akin to DnD Foresight always on, or blindsight, Some kind of Force mastery ability, represented likely by ease of use (quickened powers maybe?) and of course the ability to confound poor Luke with words  :D
I'm delirious from lack of sleep, but am sustained by the power of the Gatling Gun!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
Re: Yoda: level by level breakdown?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 06:22:44 PM »
if anywhere I'd say you could find it here: http://saga-edition.com/

edit: In threats of the galaxy they have a generic setup of jedi knights and masters that you could use as a base. though Yoda's race was never actually released I know someone on saga-edition made one.

edit 2: Yoda is specced out in the clone wars campaign guide on page 128.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 06:57:26 PM by archangel.arcanis »
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren