Author Topic: It's Time To Duel  (Read 26254 times)

AleksanderTheGreat

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Dumbass. o_o
Re: It's Time To Duel
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2011, 01:41:50 PM »
I say our Sir Giacomo and Sunic ARE one person. Who thinks the same?
Quote from: Sephirothsword117
Quote from: Solo
Optimizing is the antithesis of roleplaying because it takes focus away from the important parts of the game.
I'm inclined to disagree. People work hard on there characters, there personality, back ground, appearance, so forth. No one wants there character that they have invested time, energy, thought, and probably emotion in to be killed because they didn't take strong enough feats or skills or spells or what have you.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2011, 01:45:57 PM »

Jarona, you have no voting rights.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

AleksanderTheGreat

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Dumbass. o_o
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2011, 01:49:49 PM »

Jarona, you have no voting rights.
Sorry, you are confusing things. you might be the president of Idiot City, but I'm not a citizen, so you have no right to tell me what rights I have or don't have.
Quote from: Sephirothsword117
Quote from: Solo
Optimizing is the antithesis of roleplaying because it takes focus away from the important parts of the game.
I'm inclined to disagree. People work hard on there characters, there personality, back ground, appearance, so forth. No one wants there character that they have invested time, energy, thought, and probably emotion in to be killed because they didn't take strong enough feats or skills or spells or what have you.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2011, 03:28:48 PM »
Now that's just silly. Sunic is very passionate about stopping people from doing things in ways he sees as wrong - why would he try to promote it? Not to mention style differences.

Please quit flaming - everyone's sufficiently warded that the resonance will open a rift into the Astral Plane. If you have a point to make, make it, but "President of Idiot City" contributes less than an empty post.

Now, given that there aren't many directions for this thread to go, and the OP does not want to continue, I think it can be locked.

One last thing:
The average internal door (used by Medium creatures) is 2 to 2.5ft in diameter. Creatures do not fill their entire space.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]