Author Topic: Open Game Advertisements  (Read 12717 times)

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
  • For some people, four walls are three too many.
    • Email
Re: Open Game Advertisements
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 06:53:09 PM »
My original game overfulfilled its quota, and as a result, we are now seeking a DM, plus possibly one more player, to run a second copy. If anyone is interested, please contact me via PM, or post in our thread.

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

Brainpiercing

• Hong Kong
  • Thread Killer
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 06:46:17 AM »
FR - The Darkening is once again looking for ONE new player.

What I expect is:
- dedication. Please only apply if you both have the time and are willing to commit to a LONG-RUNNING game! The game has been going for two years now.
- willingness to write posts in good prose, this is a high roleplaying game, after all
- willingness to read through and incorporate my extensive house-rules. these will enable you to play a character normally outside the scope of the game. The goal is making workable monstrous characters.

Important information is in the House-rules thread. When you read up on the game please don't read threads or spoilers marked as Private.

I have two options open:

Either take over a PC whose player dropped out. This is a very interesting character, but I realize that taking a character over carries all kinds of pitfalls. I'll try to help you over them, and explain most accurately what this guy was like, and what abilities he had.

Or make a new character within the guidelines of our game. In this case please PM me with a CONCEPT that mostly does not include mechanics, yet. Just find an image in your head about what the character should be like, and what he should be able to do. The starting level is up to 10, with XP half-way to 11. (In this game you CAN start at a lower level, if you are so inclined.) The goal is to really MAKE cool character concepts WORK mechanically.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 06:54:26 AM by Brainpiercing »

Sohala

• Hong Kong
  • Hammer Smash Good
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 10:32:44 PM »
Dungeon Delver's Delight has a single slot open, due to RL striking.

There are two choices presently, taking over the character that has been left or making a new one. The second option has an undefined joining point, due to the game concept.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 02:00:43 AM by Sohala »
"You think I'm talking about breaking the rules?"
"No I'm just trying to figure out how far you want them bent."
[spoiler]
Characters
Ixen-Elemental Mage Test Game
Torgthen-The Darkening
Eldak-The Neverending Dungeon
Games
Dungeon Delver's Delight
Adventures in Eberron
Town of Terror
Working Progress
[3.5] Mana Mage

ragincajun2288

• Bi-Curious George
  • I think I'm getting pretty good.
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 12:19:51 AM »
Looking for one more adventurer to join three others. I'm running a d20 modern campaign, it's zombie apocalypse themed. The game has begun but I would like to work in another character if possible. If you interested in playing just check out the main board and character guidelines and post in the out of chatter board.

Let you know if a spot opens again.

http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?board=148.0

« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:37:00 AM by ragincajun2288 »
Playing Pingo, in The Artifact Prologue.

Running Dead Earth for my old table top group.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 04:48:34 PM »
[spoiler]The Maker's Crown, a DnD 4E game set in Eberron and currently using the Keep on the Shadowfell module (with Eberron conversion materials) as the first leg of the campaign, currently has up to two spots one spot open.

I know 4E isn't very popular among the old guard here, but we've had a surge in new members lately so maybe someone is still interested. :D

Standard rules apply for 1st level character generation, including Regional benefits. Regions include those in the Eberron Player's Guide, and modifications can be made to allow those in Scales of War and general ones from Dragon Magazine, and even those from Forgotten Realms Player's Guide. All content is open for this setting, so long as you pass it by me first.

Current player characters include a Tiefling Paladin, Eladrin Swordmage, Githyanki Artificer, and a Half-Elf Bard (edit) and a halfling sorcerer (so, two defenders, two leaders, and one striker).
[/spoiler]

All spots filled.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 03:15:42 AM by VennDygrem »

Brainpiercing

• Hong Kong
  • Thread Killer
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 09:32:24 AM »
I would like to post another opening for my game:

FR - The Darkening

What I expect is:
- dedication. Please only apply if you both have the time and are willing to commit to a LONG-RUNNING game! The game has been going for two years now.
- willingness to write posts in good prose, this is a high roleplaying game, after all
- willingness to read through and incorporate my extensive house-rules. these will enable you to play a character normally outside the scope of the game. The goal is making workable monstrous characters.

What I would like very much is a neutral or evil FEMALE character, at beast played by a female player, or someone who seriously looks into the female aspects, and doesn't just do it for the T&A.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 02:57:27 PM »
The Maker's Crown, a DnD 4E game set in Eberron and currently using the Keep on the Shadowfell module (with Eberron conversion materials) as the first leg of the campaign, currently has up to three spots open.

I know 4E isn't very popular among many here, but I don't want this campaign to die.

Standard rules apply for 1st level character generation, including Regional benefits. Regions include those in the Eberron Player's Guide, and modifications can be made to allow any others. All content is open for this setting, so long as you pass it by me first.

Current player characters include an Eladrin Swordmage, Githyanki Artificer, and a halfling sorcerer (so, one defenders, one leader, and one striker), so feel free to roll up any sort of character you'd like. PM me or post in the Character Development - Redux thread in the game forum.