Author Topic: Any former/current GitPers here?  (Read 11537 times)

Avehn

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Re: Any former/current GitPers here?
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 03:29:14 AM »
I'm from gitp, though I don't post there nearly as much as I used to.

Halna

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 03:56:58 AM »
I, also, am from Giantitp. I think I'll start posting here more, because I'm getting scared of the mods over there, just a little bit.  :o

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 03:58:37 AM »
Supposedly, Giacomo is here as well, but I have my doubts as to his authenticity.

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.

BeholderSlayer

• Hong Kong
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 09:29:54 PM »
Hey Trog. I've had two handles on GitP so far. Banned twice. So far at 1/3 infractions to get the most recent one banned.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 09:31:28 PM by BeholderSlayer »
Hi Welcome
[spoiler]
Allow me to welcome you both with my literal words and with an active display of how much you fit in by being tone deaf, dumb, and uncritical of your babbling myself.[/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 09:36:25 PM »
I made an account there solely to join a freeform pbp, so I'm not expecting to get my first ban for a few weeks. Still, welcome, and I agree with Tshern that new blood is excellent; all the old blood's starting to smell funny. I might be wanting to clean that up soon before it turns crusty...

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2011, 07:38:25 AM »
Made an account solely to join the freeform rp with Flay.
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2011, 07:43:04 AM »
Made an account solely to join the freeform rp with Flay.
Who is going to write his appearance and submit his character once he recovers from the Dexter season 4 finale.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2011, 11:06:06 AM »
Hey Trog. I've had two handles on GitP so far. Banned twice. So far at 1/3 infractions to get the most recent one banned.
Trog doesn't come here any more. When the GitP mods changed their terminology a bit, he returned to applaud them on the "new rules" and hasn't posted here since.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

BeholderSlayer

• Hong Kong
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2011, 11:53:23 PM »
Trog doesn't come here any more. When the GitP mods changed their terminology a bit, he returned to applaud them on the "new rules" and hasn't posted here since.
I don't come to this forum much...didn't see the date on Solo's post.
Hi Welcome
[spoiler]
Allow me to welcome you both with my literal words and with an active display of how much you fit in by being tone deaf, dumb, and uncritical of your babbling myself.[/spoiler]

true_shinken

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 07:53:17 AM »
I still don't understand why I was banned from GITP. The worst part is that I can't even get my homebrew or handbooks to put in another place.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
If you have links or at least thread titles that are searchable some of us are still at GitP.  We could copy paste for you elsewhere.