Author Topic: Anime & Manga 3  (Read 164179 times)

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: Anime & Manga 3
« Reply #580 on: September 18, 2011, 03:21:42 PM »
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #581 on: September 18, 2011, 05:10:10 PM »
That kind of thing doesn't even surprise me at this point.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #582 on: September 19, 2011, 04:23:43 AM »
"There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophies."
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #583 on: September 19, 2011, 06:20:27 AM »
Twin-tail Nietzsche? No wonder God is dead.  :lol
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #584 on: September 19, 2011, 02:42:36 PM »
Twin-tail Nietzsche? No wonder God is dead.  :lol
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Because the power of twintails compelled us.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

SorO_Lost

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I'll kill you before you're born.
« Reply #585 on: September 21, 2011, 04:48:47 PM »
Bleach
[spoiler]More Shinigami-Smite going on. Bet everyone fuses together at the end.[/spoiler]
Tiers explained in 8 sentences. With examples!
[spoiler]Tiers break down into who has spellcasting more than anything else due to spells being better than anything else in the game.
6: Skill based. Commoner, Expert, Samurai.
5: Mundane warrior. Barbarian, Fighter, Monk.
4: Partial casters. Adapt, Hexblade, Paladin, Ranger, Spelltheif.
3: Focused casters. Bard, Beguiler, Dread Necromancer, Martial Adapts, Warmage.
2: Full casters. Favored Soul, Psion, Sorcerer, Wu Jen.
1: Elitists. Artificer, Cleric, Druid, Wizard.
0: Gods. StP Erudite, Illthid Savant, Pun-Pun, Rocks fall & you die.
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #586 on: September 21, 2011, 08:33:53 PM »
Bleach
[spoiler]More Shinigami-Smite going on. Bet everyone fuses together at the end.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I think Renji has no bloody idea how strong Aizen is. So yeah he might have taken a few more levels of badass, but I doubt his training can really make him fight on par with Aizen.[/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #587 on: September 21, 2011, 10:07:24 PM »
Renji can fight on par with Aizen alright.

Aizen who lost his shinigami powers and is currently sealed into paralysis.

Dude could bite your legs clean off.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #588 on: September 22, 2011, 12:11:15 AM »
Renji can fight on par with Aizen alright.

Aizen who lost his shinigami powers and is currently sealed into paralysis.

Dude could bite your legs clean off.

He didn't lose his powers. He got sealed and jailed because he will not die when killed.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #589 on: September 22, 2011, 12:12:22 AM »
Well, he lost his sword at least.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

SorO_Lost

• Man in Gorilla Suit
« Reply #590 on: September 22, 2011, 12:45:43 AM »
I'm wondering why everyone trained so frigging hard.

[spoiler]A. There are probably no Espada left but the little girl. None, gone.
B. Aizen isn't getting out for the next one thousand years and who knows just how much power he lost.
C. The natural Arrancars are weaker than them already.
Aaroniero beaten by a lieutenant with no bankai, Dordoni the foot guy Ichigo didn't have to mask up for, Uryu took out Cirucci and Chad beat on Gantenbainne winning that fight too.

Tite will end up introducing some guy like half-way into the arc that kills him and claim he is a super powerful evil everyone knew of but never mentioned for an undefined reason. The guy's mere existence would debuff any idea of Aizen's belief that he was powerful too and cause you to question why in the hell Uryu or even Super Ichigo couldn't sense him meandering about in the real world as a poor slob worried about the costs of destroying a building. ... Oh, wait o.o
Dammit Tite.

At least the Cell saga used Time Travel as an excuse.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Tiers break down into who has spellcasting more than anything else due to spells being better than anything else in the game.
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #591 on: September 22, 2011, 07:35:35 AM »

B. Aizen isn't getting out for the next one thousand years and who knows just how much power he lost.
Aaroniero beaten by a lieutenant with no bankai, Dordoni the foot guy Ichigo didn't have to mask up for, Uryu took out Cirucci and Chad beat on Gantenbainne winning that fight too.

Tite will end up introducing some guy like half-way into the arc that kills him and claim he is a super powerful evil everyone knew of but never mentioned for an undefined reason. The guy's mere existence would debuff any idea of Aizen's belief that he was powerful too and cause you to question why in the hell Uryu or even Super Ichigo couldn't sense him meandering about in the real world as a poor slob worried about the costs of destroying a building. ... Oh, wait o.o
Dammit Tite.

[spoiler]Supposedly, that first Substitute Shinigami is that person you're referring to that will represent the new BBEG.[/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

SorO_Lost

• Man in Gorilla Suit
« Reply #592 on: September 23, 2011, 02:58:17 AM »

Dammit Tite.

[spoiler]Supposedly, that first Substitute Shinigami is that person you're referring to that will represent the new BBEG.[/spoiler]

Damn, after getting corrected in how to handle the Dark Template's speed again I seem to have acquired it. Two poorly made passes at witty writing here, three counting another forum, have sailed past people in the last 48 hours. I should stop reading cracked while I read forums.
[/spoiler]

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #593 on: September 23, 2011, 07:24:35 AM »
Bleach
[spoiler]Lots of options available still. Maybe that Soul King we've heard of only one or two times isn't really such a nice guy after all? Perhaps the reason no one's seen the royal family in over 100 years is not because of a seal to keep people out, but a seal to keep people in.

Also, where did Aizen come from originally? Did he have a mentor of any kind?[/spoiler]
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #594 on: September 24, 2011, 11:47:31 PM »
Dantalian no Shoka 11
[spoiler]English handwriting in that book, again valid.

Dalian says "Yes." and "No.", Raziel girl says "Ja." and "Nein." :p

Were those... speed lines in the basketball game?

That was a weird piece of bromance. :p

"Are you magicians?"
"Magic? Oh please, Captain. This is the century of science. Although there is no difference between the two."
[/spoiler]
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #595 on: September 25, 2011, 04:24:36 PM »
Library Loli 11
[spoiler]
This episode's special guest, Hina Kagiyama with an eyepatch! Spin Hina spin! Seeing that girl is really sign of bad luck.

So three library lolies and counting. And strong sugestions that some mad cientist may be producing an artificial one.

I wonder if this series will ever settle on a continuous plot. Altough changing the story every episode has a certain charm of its own.

[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #596 on: September 26, 2011, 01:52:06 PM »
Dantalian 11
[spoiler]Random trivia time. The abbreviated ranks on the scoreboard are as follows:
Hauptmann (Captain) Heidemann
Leutnant (Lieutenant) von Klugenmann
Leutnant Ulrich
Oberleutnant (First Lieutenant) Heidt
Oberleutnant Fabian
Oberleutnant Lindorf
Leutnant Schwabe
Leutnant Koch

Heidemann, von Klugenmann, Heidt, Lindorf, and Koch are surnames. Ulrich and Fabian are first names. Schwabe can be either a surname or a descriptive (a Swabian).
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #597 on: September 26, 2011, 07:27:29 PM »
The first episode of Shinrakyu! Ika Musume season 2 is out de geso. Seems like the number of stories per episode has increased to three de geso.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:21:12 PM by Prime32 »
My work

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #598 on: September 27, 2011, 07:34:31 AM »
Negima
[spoiler]Teraforming eh, nice plan. But yes he did think of all the implications and ways things can go wrong, pretty smart.[/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #599 on: September 27, 2011, 07:52:52 AM »
Negima
[spoiler]Chisame first stamps so hard the ground cracks, then Shoryukens someone, then rapes a robot for smirking at her. Um, okay...

SPACE KITAAAAAA! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_trilogy

Negi's sneezes turn him into a Super Saiyan now?[/spoiler]

EDIT: Note to self, check out Guilty Crown.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:54:32 AM by Prime32 »
My work